Trusted Contributor
Is anyone else having trouble leaving a review? I type the whole thing,hit submit and get a message that I must give a star rating. I try again,knowing full well I put stars in the first time,and bingo-- same issue. Am I nuts or is this happening to anyone else? Thx!
Super Contributor

Nope ... never happened.

Honored Contributor
I have had trouble twice recently. Cannot change the stars correctly. Cannot change words in review before it is submitted. Just tried again- this time I couldn't enter my review at all. I'm using an iPad. Is anyone else? 2zbeach, EXACTLY the same thing happened just now to me.
Super Contributor

Maybe they are disabling the review process permanently or changing it?

I recently decided not to leave reviews anymore for products after I read comments on a thread here, where posters said that they basically didn't pay any attention to the reviews and didn't care at all about them or think they were helpful. So I thought, well why the heck am I wasting my time leaving reviews then?! So I stopped.

I still talk about products here on the boards but I'm not leaving any more reviews on product pages in the future.

Honored Contributor

I entered a review earlier and didn't experience that. You should send them an email (link here) to let them know. Include information about the browser you're using (Internet Explorer 9, Internet Deplore 10, FireFox, Safari, Chrome, etc) and the operating system and version you have to help their tech guys narrow down what might be going on.

Honored Contributor
No problems at all and I have done several this week.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 10/30/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I recently decided not to leave reviews anymore for products after I read comments on a thread here, where posters said that they basically didn't pay any attention to the reviews and didn't care at all about them or think they were helpful. So I thought, well why the heck am I wasting my time leaving reviews then?! So I stopped.

I still talk about products here on the boards but I'm not leaving any more reviews on product pages in the future.

I, for one always look at the reviews. The fit problems are always discussed and I use the "runs small/large" graph everytime before I order.

Valued Contributor

Please don't ever stop leaving reviews. When a poster gives me all vital info I need (i.e., sizing, measurements, their height, material quality, etc), this saves MANY of us from "returns" or even purchasing at all. I NEVER buy prior to reading reviews. Pretty please, don't stop.

Trusted Contributor
Yes! I took time to compose two reviews this week, and I kept getting a message that I hadn't indicated a star rating, which, of course, I had! So frustrating that I gave up. Using an IPhone.
Honored Contributor
On 10/30/2014 imaclotheshog said:

That is unfortunate. Way more people access the product pages than the forums, so you've cut off tens of thousands of people from your reviews based on what a small percentage of people have said on the forums.