Super Contributor

Did you see the lunchtime special? A227738 ... and it comes in "my" colors!

Honored Contributor

I own it in navy, it's nice and cozy. I keep this one folded on the arm of my favorite chair at home, when I feel a chill, I wrap up in it. I'm the queen of ruanas and wraps because I'm always so cold.

Super Contributor
On 10/29/2014 chrystaltree said:

I own it in navy, it's nice and cozy. I keep this one folded on the arm of my favorite chair at home, when I feel a chill, I wrap up in it. I'm the queen of ruanas and wraps because I'm always so cold.

This time of year - I'll wear one in the morning when it's cool, but will warm up later in the day. It's easier to carry a ruana than a coat. And - in place of a coat if I'm going "out" and don't want to bother having to check my coat.

I also like to wear them over winter jackets and coats in the blustery weather.

Respected Contributor

I'd never be able to carry off this look.

Respected Contributor

Perfect for easy-on-and-off .... and I do not like to be ""constricted"" with a heavy coat when wearing layers of sweaters. Purchased one from Christopher and Banks this year .... I never had an ""outer coat"" for Christmas parties and special events .... now I do!!)

Honored Contributor

thanks kathleen, picked up both colors. may keep one and gift one or gift both during the holidays. great price and it has some good reviews.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein