Super Contributor

Thinking today that I miss Precious Fibers!

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Anyone else?

Too bad they killed a good thing. I know the quality was hit and miss. But most of what I bought was great quality. I had one sweater that was a bit itc hy but several that were crazy good for the price. I miss this line and they have not replaced it.

They have discontinued all the luxury lines....PF and all the great leather by Bradley Bayou. Makes me very sad!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thinking today that I miss Precious Fibers!

I had two or three of those sweaters and thought they were good quality for the price.
Respected Contributor

I still wear my precious fibers sweaters.

Frequent Contributor

I recently posted about PF as well. I wish QVC would bring the label back. I also thought the prices were good, especially with clearances and ez pays. I have a few tunics and cropped cardis that I can't wait to wear again this winter.

Isaac has a couple of cashmere pieces that look beautiful, but they are just out of my price range right now.

Respected Contributor

My PF are still beautiful but they do look dated. I have a long cardigan that is ok but the pull overs are very short.

Super Contributor

On 10/27/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Anyone else?

Too bad they killed a good thing. I know the quality was hit and miss. But most of what I bought was great quality. I had one sweater that was a bit itc hy but several that were crazy good for the price. I miss this line and they have not replaced it.

They have discontinued all the luxury lines....PF and all the great leather by Bradley Bayou. Makes me very sad!

YES!! I still have three sweaters. I miss Bradley......and his leather jackets ;-)

Super Contributor

Looking for pants to take on a trip back East, I found that my Dialogue pants are still the best fitting pants I have. Don't wear them much because it's not cold here often. I always ordered a 14 and they were always exactly the same size, no variation. Have one in black velveteen and one a ponte full leg trouser. One of my favorite dresses is by Dialogue, black and white crepe polka dot, kind of 1940's. I miss that line.