Valued Contributor

On Face Book Lisa has a picture of her hand holding up her stuffed dolphin with the title "You know what this means!???" We all know she takes the dolphin with her whenever she travels. Wonder where she is going???{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Honored Contributor

She's such a tease.

Honored Contributor

FUN!! I didn't know this, but its a cute idea!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

I thought she was hinting that she was going to take a nap--since she kicked off the TSV last night, doing Q Check, etc. I believe she needs the dolphin to sleep. I may be wrong....

Valued Contributor

Probably to wherever her next job is. Maybe she's moving to Italy. She always seems to enjoy it there.

Valued Contributor

Recently she has talked about how much she hates winter weather. I wonder if she is going to move to a warmer climate. Sure hope it is not Tampa (HSN)!!!

Honored Contributor
On 10/27/2014 ednapsych said:

Recently she has talked about how much she hates winter weather. I wonder if she is going to move to a warmer climate. Sure hope it is not Tampa (HSN)!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

HSN is 38%-owned by Liberty Interactive, QVC's owner. So it's not so far-fetched that Lisa would move to HSN.

Honored Contributor
On 10/27/2014 Phylly said:

I thought she was hinting that she was going to take a nap--since she kicked off the TSV last night, doing Q Check, etc. I believe she needs the dolphin to sleep. I may be wrong....

That's what I thought, too.

Super Contributor
I'm speechless
Super Contributor
On 10/27/2014 QMaven said: I'm speechless

ME TOO!! Not only am I speechless, I cannot get over all the things people conjure up here. Lisa made mention she showed that dolphin pic cause she was about to take a nap from being a longgg day with her TSV. Don't read so much into things that simply are not there.

And for what it's worth, I highly highly doubt LR would ever leave her gorgeous home she's been building on for years to all of a sudden up and move to go to HSN, LOL. From the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like Lisa wants to continue on with being on live TV anyway.

Thanks for the laughs though. These threads keep getting funnier & funnier with all the things people come up with. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}