Trusted Contributor

WEBBIE, THANK YOU FOR CLOSING DOWN

The thread entitled 'SHAWN'S TRIBUTE TO LISA'. Why when something and so heartwarming and thankful written by Shawn about Lisa turns into hatred and mean remarks. I just don't get the hatred for Lisa, especially when you see how much she is loved by the people and vendors who know her. What does that tell you? You posters who always have nasty and vile things to say about lisa should all be ashamed of yourselves because not one of you know her personally. How do you find it appropriate to express your hatred for someone you don't personally know. You hate because she wears too much makeup, always wears black, she has extensions, uses too much self tanner and the list goes on and on and it just keeps getting worse. WHY is it anyone's business but her own what she wants to do? It's such a shame that 'grown women' could even post such vile, mean and disrespectful posts. Is this what we are teaching the children today? If these kind of posts come from supposed grown women, I feel sorry for all of you that have such hatred inside of yourselves. i don't think you would be very happy if these things were written or said about you. Just remember, we are all human and we all have feelings, but the meanness continues for Lisa and now it's being passed onto Shawn, who just wanted to publicly thank her good friend for all she has done for her, which was very much appreciated by many who read it. And I don't want to hear that I'm a Lisa lover because I defend her. I call it as I see it and from what I've seen, I think she's a remarkable woman who has accomplished so much and is a wonderful host. I've watched her since she started and I enjoy her presentations and how gracious and kind she is to everyone she works with and how much she is liked by them. So that should tell you something about who she really is inside.

Super Contributor

Re: WEBBIE, THANK YOU FOR CLOSING DOWN

I agree with you but be warned that those same Lisa-haters will come on this thread......

Also, these forums are for expression of opinions (both good AND bad) although I never understood the reason to just be downright mean and ugly.

Human nature I guess.....

Super Contributor

What are you talking about? The thread is still there.

Super Contributor

Unfortunately, the Hollywood movie stars have to go thru the same scrutiny as Lisa.......maybe more so.... that just goes with the territory when you choose to put your life out there in the public eye........yes, its unfortunate, but those same stars are the first to admit that its the price of fame.......I do understand exactly what you have expressed. {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Super Contributor

SmileThanks LD. I was seeing the thread was still there and so I was like, what?? lol

Super Contributor

Well LD I am not sure what happened to you but oh well! I did reply to you!

Super Contributor

Ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

It is still there an like it or not everyone gets to say what they want and it is up to QVC to determine what can stay up. BTW I said something nice so it is that I am defending what I wrote.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

On 10/27/2014 imaclotheshog said:

What are you talking about? The thread is still there.

</ The thread is still there but it is closed to anyone who wants to post. That's what it said at the end when you tried to post.

Esteemed Contributor

OP, are reporting my posts as inappropriate? {#emotions_dlg.lol}