Respected Contributor

It was a nice idea for you to share that info regarding Shawn's tribute to Lisa. Despite the majority of negativity on these boards, it was certainly a nice change to read something positive. I'm sorry your thread ended in spite of it all.{#emotions_dlg.wub} It didn't go unnoticed.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you. Unfortunately it was to be expected I guess. My reason to post was just to alert those members who only read the forums and not the blogs, as I knew some people would be interested in hearing Shawn's story about Lisa.

Honored Contributor

I apologize that I contributed to negativity. I have no issues with Shawn or Lisa at all. While I totally appreciate the sentiment behind it and understand where Shawn was coming from. I should have kept some of my comments to myself.

Sorry.

Respected Contributor
On 10/27/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I apologize that I contributed to negativity. I have no issues with Shawn or Lisa at all. While I totally appreciate the sentiment behind it and understand where Shawn was coming from. I should have kept some of my comments to myself.

Sorry.

That's very gracious of you.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/27/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Sorry. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Thank you for that. I think we all, myself included, have been guilty of that at one time or another.