Respected Contributor

Do You Own A Pair Of Boots That Are Really Warm?

I have a pair of Uggs that I have worn for years and were really warm but last winter I noticed they weren't as warm as in the past so I am looking for another pair of boots that are warm. I have been looking at the Clarks online but I really have to go to the store to try on. Any suggestions? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Own A Pair Of Boots That Are Really Warm?

I have gotten two pairs over the years in the Easy Spirit line.........felt they were nice and warm......good luck on your shopping venture!!

Esteemed Contributor

La Canadienne takes boots very seriously. In many cases their boots are both stylish and warm. You do pay for their quality but their boots last forever.
Esteemed Contributor

The Lamo that they sell here.. Looks just like the uggs warm and comfy.

Honored Contributor

UGGS are the only really warm boots I have.

Valued Contributor

I wore my faux Uggs from Costco for years and loved them until I got a couple of pairs of Bare Traps Deelya and the Laurel. They are ankle but the most comfy warm boots ever. Walked all over London and Paris last Christmas.
Honored Contributor

I'm looking for a pair of warm, stylish winter boots. Snow boots, in fact.

Respected Contributor

It's possible you need a new insole in those awesome UGGS! Every few years I notice my sheepskin insole I'd worn down.If your boots have a removable insole,pull it out and replace it.If it is the class is UGG and other styles with no removable insole, just insert the newcomer right on top of the old packed and worn one(I do take my fingers and loosen up as much h as I can around the bottom first). Once they are in place your boots will feel like brand new UGGS. Then in a year of heavy wear,or two with light wear,just pull those out, loosen (how funny we can't write the word "fl_u_ff"!! Haha)up that bottom again,add new insoles,and there you go ...warmth and fresh soft comfort.You won't feel like it's a weird fit...they actually fit like a new pair again!! I order my UGGS insoles from Amazon but I think Nordstrom sells them. I usually keep those insole on hand but I have so many UGGS...nothing is warmer.
Super Contributor

I have a pair that are warm - fur lined. The label says "Weatherproof." I can't recall where I bought them. I'm in NYC and my chief concern is waterproof and warmth for slushy weather. These are warm and don't leak.

I also have some fur lined Bass boots that are warm, but not waterproof. Only good for dry weather.

Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 birkin baby said: It's possible you need a new insole in those awesome UGGS! Every few years I notice my sheepskin insole I'd worn down.If your boots have a removable insole,pull it out and replace it.If it is the class is UGG and other styles with no removable insole, just insert the newcomer right on top of the old packed and worn one(I do take my fingers and loosen up as much h as I can around the bottom first). Once they are in place your boots will feel like brand new UGGS. Then in a year of heavy wear,or two with light wear,just pull those out, loosen (how funny we can't write the word "fl_u_ff"!! Haha)up that bottom again,add new insoles,and there you go ...warmth and fresh soft comfort.You won't feel like it's a weird fit...they actually fit like a new pair again!! I order my UGGS insoles from Amazon but I think Nordstrom sells them. I usually keep those insole on hand but I have so many UGGS...nothing is warmer.

Thank you for this info I never knew you could do this!! Thanks so much I will definitely do!I didn't know you could buy new insoles. I will check out Amazon.