Super Contributor

wondering what the majority of you think of the future of the gili line? considering ALOT of things are on clearance and a new crop just sprang up as well on clearance I feel that the line will quietly evaporate. it figures as much one of the hipper lines poofs away just like marc, and carson

they are on shop hq now

oh well back to neiman marcus

lets discuss{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

Easy pay= going to be on clearance soon.

Clearance = when it's gone, it's gone.

R.I.P. G.I.L.I.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it's over and I expect we'll see lots of LTS and LQ pricing soon. If there's something you like put it on your wish list and keep checking back.

Lisa did say that the line was designed for 2015 and I assume much of it is in production. Guessing we'll see some of it in the spring and then probably over.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor
I guess you got the hobo? Which ones? I got the croco. Too bad the GILI line will fizzle out. I plan to get more before they all disappear.
Esteemed Contributor

Adding my vote to the line being phased out quickly, Q will do anything and all to erase any memories of Lisa Roberston without offending her loyal followers and viewers. Think they learned this from the Kathy Levin departure. They are a cooperation who crushes those who walk away and it is usually written in the hosts and vendor contracts.

Respected Contributor

maybe they'll bring in more variety of designers with new leadership. it's kind of stale with a steady diet of Renee, Susan G, Denim and Co ad nauseam. let's have more spice and less with house brands that dominate every "style" show.

Honored Contributor

Bye bye

Valued Contributor
I love the Roma 2 and this new bag and some of her jewelry and other things. Gave a fresh look. Who will be the glamour and oh will take her place in a Italy if they continue? Stay tuned, I guess!
Valued Contributor
On 10/27/2014 mstraditional said:

maybe they'll bring in more variety of designers with new leadership. it's kind of stale with a steady diet of Renee, Susan G, Denim and Co ad nauseam. let's have more spice and less with house brands that dominate every "style" show.

Don't count on it..QVC loves baggy, boring and predictable, with a few exceptions

Super Contributor
On 10/27/2014 mstraditional said:

ITA