Frequent Contributor

Hello everyone....after much thought I finally caved and bought the GILI faux fur sweater (A257441) in the mauve color. I have loved it since I saw it but didn't want to shell out the 114.00 for the sweater with shipping and tax.

I see sizes are selling out and with Lisa leaving I'm afraid it will be gone forever.....

So hopefully it will be worth the price. The reviews are very good.

Does anyone have it?

TIA

Honored Contributor

I believe this is the sweater from the "pancake" post, so I bet there are people who have recently ordered it.

G.I.L.I. Pull-Over Hooded Sweater with Faux Fur

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it, but ended up returning it. Frankly, I'm just not sure where I would have worn it (for MY lifestyle) - I'm not one much for hoods. That being said, I ended up returning it because I felt the bottom was too wide. I don't notice it in the photos, so it may have just been me. That's the color I bought, and liked it. I also liked the quality of the sweater and I really went back and forth with whether or not I should keep it.

Super Contributor
I wanted to order..... loved the stitch pattern but was concerned that the fur trim on the hood trim was too much for my life style and age. Too bad that I am not 20 years younger.......but I am rather conservative in what I wear now days.......my granddaughter in college would look cute in it.......
Frequent Contributor
On 10/26/2014 lolakimono said:

I believe this is the sweater from the "pancake" post, so I bet there are people who have recently ordered it.

G.I.L.I. Pull-Over Hooded Sweater with Faux Fur

Yes, that's it

Frequent Contributor
On 10/26/2014 MOM of Mason said: I wanted to order..... loved the stitch pattern but was concerned that the fur trim on the hood trim was too much for my life style and age. Too bad that I am not 20 years younger.......but I am rather conservative in what I wear now days.......my granddaughter in college would look cute in it.......

Hi Mom of Mason!

I ordered that color....I'm hoping to wear it out during the day or a casual evening...I'm 44yo I hope it's ok.

Respected Contributor
I ordered 2 of the same sweater. One for me and one for a gift to one of my best friends!! We both love Gili and Lisa. Thought this would be a perfect birthday present for her that is coming up. So excited for it!!
Frequent Contributor

LisaB...Good for you and your friend. I would love to get the white also...

Let me know how you like yours when you get it.

I was planning on wearing this at home but I wonder how I could make this work for work.......hmmmm

Respected Contributor
On 10/26/2014 mommy4 said:

I was planning on wearing this at home but I wonder how I could make this work for work.......hmmmm

I am totally wearing it to work!!! I am so excited for this sweater. My friend is going to be so surprised!!!! Please let me know how you like yours too. Btw the friend I bought it for is a mother of 4 girls! Saw your name.
Frequent Contributor
On 10/26/2014 LisaB said:
On 10/26/2014 mommy4 said:

I am totally wearing it to work!!! I am so excited for this sweater. My friend is going to be so surprised!!!! Please let me know how you like yours too. Btw the friend I bought it for is a mother of 4 girls! Saw your name.

Lisa...too funny. I have 4 boys....