Occasional Contributor

Hi! I was wondering if anyone can give me exact examples of jeans that are worn with leather ankle boots. I love the look of cuffed jeans but for the life of me, I am unable to find them anywhere. Thanks for any suggestions.

Super Contributor
I have several pairs of cuffed jeans that I purchased at Kohl's. I also have a pair of skinny jeans that I roll up and cuff. These I bought in a regular length not petite so that there would be enough fabric to cuff.
Respected Contributor
Look for styles called Skinny boyfriend,skinny,boyfriend, etc Almost any jean that is not a full leg,bootcut or flare can be made cuter by cuffing them. If you Google cuffed jeans on pintrest it will help.Also just Google cuffed jeans.
Respected Contributor

I found the perfect jean A256495. they are Liz Claiborne and you fold them up once and they really look terrific. I watched when Linda Davies had these on and she folded them up once, and looked so perfect (this particular video she does not have it cuffed, but in the summer she did). I wear these with my ankle boots, shooties and flats in the summer. The leg is narrow and straight without being tight. They are the most perfect fitting jean for this look, I cannot be without them. I have found that the Liz Claiborne jeans fit me like they were tailored made.

Super Contributor

If you buy your jeans from LandsEnd or other places where you can have them hemmed at any length ... just get straight leg jeans with a longer inseam and fold them over.

That's what I do.

Super Contributor
Chico's boyfriend jeans are perfect. I also bought Style&co skinny jeans in grey and black from Macy's. I bought them a size or two larger so they aren't tight. All these look great rolled up. You don't really need to worry about length since you will need to roll them up higher than normal to wear them properly with ankle boots, unless you're very tall.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much to all of you fashionistas!! Love all of your suggestions. Have the Hepburn jean in my cart and will ck out the rest of the non Q jeans as well. Thanks!

Respected Contributor
On 10/26/2014 expectmiracles said:

Thanks so much to all of you fashionistas!! Love all of your suggestions. Have the Hepburn jean in my cart and will ck out the rest of the non Q jeans as well. Thanks!

I hope you will love these as I do. I am 5'6" and I just fold them once to the seam. They do not sitck out or fall down, stay put like they were sewn that way. I love these jeans so much I just ordered 2 more pair so that I always have them. If you do order them, let me know how they work for you.