Super Contributor

Yesterday's IMAN pant TS on HSN....did you order any?

I saw last night they sold out....I ordered a black and a grey pair. I hope they fit as I seem to send pants back too often. They looked like nice quality fabric. It was nice to get free shipping and $5.00 off the second pair.
Respected Contributor

Re: Yesterday's IMAN pant TS on HSN....did you order any?

I ordered the camel. I bought her TSV last month and really liked them, so I thought I'd give these a try.
Trusted Contributor

They looked really nice, but I rarely buy pants without being able to try them on unless I know how the brand fits me. I hate the hassle of returning stuff.

Hope you love yours. They are good-looking pants for sure.

Honored Contributor

I prefer the straight leg and bought several when they were the TS several weeks ago. Early this past week I found them on sale for a little under $20., a pair so ordered 3 more pairs. I think I must have a dozen or so now so I'm in good shape. Love the fabric; looks like denim but dressier.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 kachina624 said: I prefer the straight leg and bought several when they were the TS several weeks ago. Early this past week I found them on sale for a little under $20., a pair so ordered 3 more pairs. I think I must have a dozen or so now so I'm in good shape. Love the fabric; looks like denim but dressier.
Yes, me too. Will look for these in the future at a clearance price. 20 dollars is a fantastic price point!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I passed on this ts because I ordered the straight leg ones and even though I really like them, they seem to droop in the backside the longer I wear them. Other than that one issue, I love these pants. Will reconsider if there is another ts later on.....
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

No! I have enough pants as it is.

Honored Contributor

I ordered one pair in black. I prefer bootcut.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Yup. Three. Love the fit and the cut for boots. I have the straight leg too. Just wore them yesterday with tall Sporto boots and a linea cardi.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs, the grey & the olive, but mine aren't scheduled to ship until 11/3/14. I'm having 2nd thoughts & may cancel my order.