Super Contributor

Looks like Leah is getting ready to yodel...

…either that, or sell Ricola.  /></p><BR /><p> </p><BR /><p>Edited to add: Now keep in mind, there is no making fun of the host, at all. I am critiquing her outfit. That is a

Contributor

Re: Looks like Leah is getting ready to yodel...

Same difference isn't it? Obviously she likes the outfit or she wouldn't be wearing it. I don't think explaining your comment makes it any less of a ""dig"" against ""lovely"" Leah as you so kindly phrased it.

Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 mdseredyahoocom said:

Same difference isn't it? Obviously she likes the outfit or she wouldn't be wearing it. I don't think explaining your comment makes it any less of a "dig" against "lovely" Leah as you so kindly phrased it.

I doubt she has this in her wardrobe but will be selling it later on. I do know they have "choices" in what they can wear to sell from their own bodies, so to say. But it seems this is being pushed. Let's wait and see if this costume is sold as something "So BRIGHT and CHEERY for the HOLIDAYS!"…"So detailed and doesn't look boxy!".

I think it looks like a yodel suit. Leah doesn't. Her outfit does.

So do not reframe MY comments into something they are not.

Respected Contributor

LOL You don't have to explain yourself. However, Leah needs to. Funny post. Thanks for the laugh.

Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 momcat said:

LOL You don't have to explain yourself. However, Leah needs to. Funny post. Thanks for the laugh.

I think this may be a Joan Rivers' piece!

Joan Rivers Moroccan Flair Knit Jacket w/ 3/4 Sleeves

Is this the jacket?

Super Contributor

It is!! Leah just fessed up. Yikes. I don't like it the way Leah's fashion consultant told her to fashion it. With the Isaac (?) yodel boots.

Edited to add picture.

Super Contributor

You made me look, LOL! Had to click on Watch Live TV. Leah is one of my favorites, she is one of the few hosts who usually wears QVC clothing whether it's flattering on her or not. Have to give her credit for that.

Honored Contributor

I know, the jacket just does not go with the boots. Or they could have given her the boots in the black.

It is a dressy jacket with a more casual boot. The only thing I can think of is that she wanted to wear the items she is selling.

Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 BonnieBelle said:

You made me look, LOL! Had to click on Watch Live TV. Leah is one of my favorites, she is one of the few hosts who usually wears QVC clothing whether it's flattering on her or not. Have to give her credit for that.

I think the sweater hanging down below makes the jacket look cropped too shortly. And the boots worn with it makes the jacket seem less of a jacket and more of a costume.

Leah is one of my favorites! I love her laughter, it is so genuine and melodic.

Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 jackthebear said:

I know, the jacket just does not go with the boots. Or they could have given her the boots in the black.

It is a dressy jacket with a more casual boot. The only thing I can think of is that she wanted to wear the items she is selling.

Maybe that's what she's doing! Put all on that she's selling? But the sweater without the jacket would go better with the boots. Maybe the jacket was a last minute decision!

The boots in black would have been better, you're right!