Honored Contributor

IMAN Boot-cut Stretch Pant TS & 4-Way Coat

IMAN is back with a TS---her popular stretch denim pant in a boot-cut style. Plus a cool 4-Way City Glam Coat...loving the coat in red & tweed. Anyone buying???

IMAN Platinum Rock the Runway

IMAN Global Chic

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: IMAN Boot-cut Stretch Pant TS & 4-Way Coat

The jeans might be OK but the short version of the coat wouldn't even cover my muffin top. Kudos to HSN for slling younger fashions.
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 chessylady said: The jeans might be OK but the short version of the coat wouldn't even cover my muffin top. Kudos to HSN for slling younger fashions.

I really like the coat, but I think it might be too short-even the long version. But, it's sooo chic & versatile. It just aired on Colleen's weekly show, and looks like the red will sell out tonight. Still considering...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I ordered the coat in Navy and considering the pants. Any number yet?

Super Contributor

I will still wear the ankle pants with tall shaft boots this wonder. Her pants are so comfortable and wash SO well.

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 all said:

I ordered the coat in Navy and considering the pants. Any number yet?

The coat in navy is gorgeous! The pants are up for ordering. 370-228. Price is 40, 3 flex pays. I like the olive & crimson red. What colors are you purchasing?

Super Contributor

Lemme go look at the options and let you know. Is it the TS price now?

Super Contributor

Oh goodness: charcoal, olive, and maybe midnight blue

Super Contributor

What are the inseams of each type? I cannot find this information...

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 all said:

Lemme go look at the options and let you know. Is it the TS price now?

I'm not sure if this is the final price for the TS. Maybe there will be a lower price or free s&h and/or buy more save more.