Esteemed Contributor

Target Free shipping on all orders

I saw it this morning on TV..http://www.target.com/c/target-shipping/-/N-551st?lnk=gnav_shipping_ribbon

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Target Free shipping on all orders

Very interesting and I bet more stores will do the same.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for this news, graceandmercy! I take it this is their new policy and isn't a limited time thing? If so, wow!

Esteemed Contributor

This was on our local news recently (Target Headquarters here). Free shipping and NO minimum purchase. The anchor said you can order a pack of gum and it will ship for free!

Target has taken a hit for the credit card breach, probably unfairly, since lots of other retailers have followed suit. Their sales are down and I believe this is a good attempt to give customers something they want.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/24/2014 magicmoodz said:

This was on our local news recently (Target Headquarters here). Free shipping and NO minimum purchase. The anchor said you can order a pack of gum and it will ship for free!

Target has taken a hit for the credit card breach, probably unfairly, since lots of other retailers have followed suit. Their sales are down and I believe this is a good attempt to give customers something they want.

Yes, they took a hit. So many other stores have as well. I recently signed up for their Redcard, at their store during checkout. It took just a few minutes and you could use it on 5% off that purchase. I love it, there's also free shipping and returns with your card online. I try and pay my balance, if possible at CS before I leave. Since I buy groceries there sometimes, love the discount! The only problem I have now, are too many temptations, lol!

I hate the emails I get from other stores, offering FS, but you have to spend $50 etc to get it.

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I was caught in that security breach last December and had to cancel my debit card and get a new one. It was a pain, but I continued shopping at Target because I love the store.

Really glad they're doing this, but I agree with graceandmercy about too many temptations!

Esteemed Contributor

Nice! I just received the $7.00 Beauty Box from them and it's fabulous. Of the products only one was a dud for me (a pure white eye shadow pencil) and in the box was a 3.00 off coupon for a cosmetic over 15.00. There was a liquid lipstick, two really good sized premium brand hair products, and a sample (4 different shades so you can actually find yours!) of a new BB cream.

This was shipped free, by the way. A total steal.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/24/2014 vaccinia said:

I was caught in that security breach last December and had to cancel my debit card and get a new one. It was a pain, but I continued shopping at Target because I love the store.

Really glad they're doing this, but I agree with graceandmercy about too many temptations!

Hi V! I shopped during that time too, but used credit and not debit..my bank sent me a new card..its hard to be good, esp at this time of the year..lol!

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

On 10/24/2014 graceandmercy said:

Hi V! I shopped during that time too, but used credit and not debit..my bank sent me a new card..its hard to be good, esp at this time of the year..lol!

FYI -- Halle Berry is launching a new line of lingerie at Target Monday. Apparently, she is now owner of a lingerie company called Scandale Paris and wants to offer nice bras and panties at affordable prices.

Here's a link to pics:

http://www.shefinds.com/2014/halle-berrys-sexy-new-lingerie-line-scandale-arrives-at-target-on-monda...

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/24/2014 graceandmercy said:

FYI -- Halle Berry is launching a new line of lingerie at Target Monday. Apparently, she is now owner of a lingerie company called Scandale Paris and wants to offer nice bras and panties at affordable prices.

Here's a link to pics:

http://www.shefinds.com/2014/halle-berrys-sexy-new-lingerie-line-scandale-arrives-at-target-on-monda...

LOVE Halle. Thanks,will check it out! Are you enjoying that cute Altuzarra dress?? Surely they should be marking that collection down! Got another pair of DG2 jeggings, if you've bought any DG 2 in the past 30 days, you'll get a price reduction. I received $40, her collection is 40% off!

http://www.hsn.com/shop/40-off-select-diane-gilman/12100

-- Mae West