Respected Contributor
Just received my burgundy A257747 zip front sweater poncho. I just love this - I am normally size L but in this went down to the small - and it is perfect. Really works for me - it is warm, but not too heavy, feels soft and I know I will reach for this a lot. My first LR purchase and for me it works.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review Lisa Rinna Poncho

She makes terrific ponchos, really stylish. Yes - oversized. But they're great!

Super Contributor

Pretty. I wish that one had been in a cotton blend vs. all acrylic. Wondering how it will launder. I love the colors in that one.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like you found a winner -- good for you. I think Lisa has some very cute clothes but they tend to be a little pricey for what they are. However, she is no different than the rest of the designers over charging. I tend to always wait until something is marked down.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 KatCat1 said:

Sounds like you found a winner -- good for you. I think Lisa has some very cute clothes but they tend to be a little pricey for what they are. However, she is no different than the rest of the designers over charging. I tend to always wait until something is marked down.

Hi Kat. ITA--the problem is that most of LR's items don't go down, LOL. I rarely see clearance on her items-at least the cute ones.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I can't wait to get mine. I didn't go down in size, I hope it still works for me. Her items never get reordered. I got the gray. I will come back when i get it and review.

Regular Contributor

Lisa Rinna has wonderful clothes. I wish she would have more shows on the Q. Her pieces that I have ordered such as sweaters and poncho pieces are always large and I go down 1-2 sizes. Love her clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the video - oh I love that! I would live in that!!!

Respected Contributor

I want one more now than ever....darn I was hoping your review was saying it was a dud..LOLLOL
Respected Contributor

I got mine in gray and LOVE it. I am going to wear it alot this winter. I love Lisa Rinna clothes. I wish they would order bigger quantities and have emailed QVC regarding this matter. We all have to do it to get them to listen to us Belle Gray fans. For now on when she has something I think i will like I am just ordering it immediatly. So tired of being shut out of items because QVC isn't ordering the correct numbers for the demand.