Contributor

I put two pair of pants in my shopping cart on another shopping channel's website. Shipping for the first pair was $2.99 and the second was $1.49. Contrast that with the S&H on this morning's Susan Graver show, which ranged from $6.22 to $7.47. Just saying.

Valued Contributor

Re: Shipping and Handling $$$$$

I only buy what I can't find any where else.
I've been with
QVC since before it was QVC.
I'm almost completely done with it because of the shipping.
It's like losing an old friend....

That's how we roll in the shire..
Occasional Contributor

BREAKING NEWS: Just heard that on the news - Wait until the first of January when UPS costs will go up - I am sure QVC will also add on to shipping and it will really be horrendous.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree, they are slow to give shipping breaks to their customers. I'm another one that has been with the Q over 20 years and find it disappointing to tack on another $10 - $12 (or more) for shipping and tax. I'm always looking at the total price before I buy.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I've been looking for a crew neck sweatshirt and found one at Macy's and another from Deluth Trading. For Macy's it was $10.95 shipping on a $24.95 sweatshirt and at Deluth's it was $12.95. Now to me that's high shipping and handling!!! Deluth would give free shipping for orders $50 and more but the sweatshirt was $49.95 and I couldn't find anything less than $39 that I would actually buy..

Honored Contributor

S&H is oftentimes the deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

ShopHQ is doing $2.99 s/h on apparel today and free s/h on everything if you use your ShopHQ credit card.

I bought several things from ShopHQ a few weeks ago on fashion day and they were doing the same $2.99 shipping deal. However, I paid that same price for everything I ordered, even though I ordered it all at the same time. I got no break on subsequent shipping.

Most of the time, the s/h on Shop is crazy high and they give you no break. I've deleted items out of my shopping cart when my s/h was over $20.00 for a few clothing items.

Honored Contributor

I would love for QVC's shipping to be cheaper, but when I don't want to spend my money on what ELSEWHERE is selling, what good is cheap shipping?

I do most of my buying as locally as I can. There's a huge mall near me with Nordstrom on one end and Sears on the other. We all know there's a price difference between the two generally. My car just doesn't know how to park near Sears.

I wish I wanted to shop at ELSEWHERE - I just don't virtually or brick and mortar.

Respected Contributor

I was just looking at the Mercury glass mason jars because they are on clearance for $21 .12. Well shipping is $7.47. Might be a deal breaker for me. I don't need them, not sure I even want them, was just going to give 'em a try at the clearance price. I'm not typically too critical of shipping costs since my car uses premium gas and I try to look at it in terms of what it would cost me to get in the car and drive to the store,lol. But for some reason, this one rubbed me the wrong way. $30.00..not exactly clearance.
Super Contributor

On 10/23/2014 Born2shop said:

I put two pair of pants in my shopping cart on another shopping channel's website. Shipping for the first pair was $2.99 and the second was $1.49. Contrast that with the S&H on this morning's Susan Graver show, which ranged from $6.22 to $7.47. Just saying.

Great ... if you want to shop at another shopping channel.