Honored Contributor

A turtleneck for those who don't like them tight...

From L.L. Bean, in regular and petites, in Pima cotton.

/></p>

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A turtleneck for those who don't like them tight...

I've been looking at this for a few weeks.

Recently bought some very inexpensive turtlenecks at Kmart (of all places). I wear this around the house in the fall and winter. But the LL Bean top would be nice for going out since I am always a bit chilly even with a jacket.

Have you bought one?

Honored Contributor

I have not, as that's part of my resolution this year. I personally like the modal ones from Land's End, because they're thin and tight- good for layering!

Honored Contributor

Love that for a change although I can wear them all. Thanks!

Super Contributor

On 10/23/2014 lolakimono said:

I have not, as that's part of my resolution this year. I personally like the modal ones from Land's End, because they're thin and tight- good for layering!

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} Part of your resolution this year for 2014 is not to buy any turtlenecks? I think that is the most specific resolution I've ever heard and kudos to you for sticking to it, 2014 is almost over! I have to ask what is the rest of the resolution?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

I like that one it's almost a cowl neck. I sometimes can wear t-necks depending on fabric etc. I usually look for cotton blend tnecks, so I don't get too warm.

Lands end and LLBean both make great turtlenecks.

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 imaclotheshog said:

{#emotions_dlg.confused1} Part of your resolution this year for 2014 is not to buy any turtlenecks? I think that is the most specific resolution I've ever heard and kudos to you for sticking to it, 2014 is almost over! I have to ask what is the rest of the resolution?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

No- no new clothes, period.

I outlined three exceptions in the resolution.

Haven't you seen my thread? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

http://community.qvc.com/forums/fashion-talk/topic/424616/fashion-resolutions-for-2014.aspx

Honored Contributor

I like that one! I don't wear turtlenecks but I like cowl necks & similar ones.

Honored Contributor

i think that that is technically a drape neck rather than a turtleneck.

i dont buy turtlenecks or mocknecks anymore......i stick with cowl necks.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 10/23/2014 imaclotheshog said:

No- no new clothes, period.

I outlined three exceptions in the resolution.

Haven't you seen my thread? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

http://community.qvc.com/forums/fashion-talk/topic/424616/fashion-resolutions-for-2014.aspx

Oh I see! No I did not see the thread I will go read it! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Wow that is some willpower girl!