Respected Contributor

Marla Wynn HSN tonight at 10 ET

Just a heads up. I want to see what I ordered, lol
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynn HSN tonight at 10 ET

tuned in late, but i will be watching until 11pm.

i am also scared because adrienne landau is on after her and she has some gorgeous faux furs! i bought two last year!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

mustang, did you get the tafetta boxy tunic?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Marla looks great tonight! She's funny & spunky. That taffeta top is beautiful and the burnout topper too.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

chi-town i LOVE that burnout topper also......i liked how they showed it with a jean and plain tee/tank.

Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

chi-town i LOVE that burnout topper also......i liked how they showed it with a jean and plain tee/tank.

yep very versatile, and her apparel is not "trendy" so it will be good for many seasons. One of the best apparel lines on any shopping channel. Love Hal Rubenstein & Josie Natori too.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

marla does a great job.....not too trendy but also not too classic....very unique looks with some wonderful fabrics. i have not tried any of hal rubensteins items. i used to buy josie natori when she was on qvc a long time ago, but i have not tried anything of hers lately. i will have to check out the lines.

tonight i am probably going to cave and get the adrienne landau robe that is going to be the TS.

Regular Contributor

Got the velvet balloon dress. After the GILI hobo I need to burn my credit card.

Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 sunshine45 said:

marla does a great job.....not too trendy but also not too classic....very unique looks with some wonderful fabrics. i have not tried any of hal rubensteins items. i used to buy josie natori when she was on qvc a long time ago, but i have not tried anything of hers lately. i will have to check out the lines.

tonight i am probably going to cave and get the adrienne landau robe that is going to be the TS.

Oh no...i shouldn't watch Adrienne, but I prob will. I bought the TS boots, so that's it for me tonight. It doesn't look like the camuto boot TS did well. Still pushing it and they cut into Marla's program and now Adrienne's too! I'm hoping some of the Marla items makes it to clearance ;-)

Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Krissie22 said:

Got the velvet balloon dress. After the GILI hobo I need to burn my credit card. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

That dress is stunning! Perfect for the holidays, weddings, date night. What color did you get?