Super Contributor

She said she's leaving as of 12/2

Regular Contributor

About a dozen threads on this and no ones knows. She's just moving on to new adventures needs a change etc. Not my favorite but I wish her well in her next career move.

Super Contributor
On 10/20/2014 BillyBob20 said:

About a dozen threads on this and no ones knows. She's just moving on to new adventures needs a change etc. Not my favorite but I wish her well in her next career move.

She's good at what she does.....but I won't miss her.....too caught up with herself.

Frequent Contributor

My guess is that she's going to the vendor side.

And as a result, we will see her selling her line from time to time on a shopping channel.

Esteemed Contributor
there are multiple threads posted about Lisa and her departure already. No one knows what her plans are although speculation and rumors are rampant.
Super Contributor

The end of her speech and blog said something like ""I'll see you soon"" so I don't think she's going to disappear.

Contributor
I think she's going to The Fashion Police, and I think Joan would be pleased about that. It makes sense, the timing of her announcement, and it matches what I think her ambitions might be. Its definitely in her wheelhouse and for that, it would be worth leaving a 20 yr gig. I remember Lisa's first on air appearance. She's paid her dues for those who don't remember her selling Quacker and flashlights, etc. She deserved whatever qvc gave her, that's what companies are supposed to do to reward top salespeople--give them better jobs and more money. And now its time for her to move on. As I don't think she'd just leave, this makes sense to me. Let's see!
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine her going to Fashion Police...it is pretty trashy and she isn't. I think its more likely she takes GILI on the road.

Super Contributor

I can't see her doing Fashion Police on a regular basis -- maybe a guest sometimes. She's a classy lady (for the most part). Fashion Police is pretty low-class.

Super Contributor
I wonder if she could be joining with David Dangle to present Joan's line.