Honored Contributor

Bob Mackie and Antonella have been delightful~!

That's it... I've thoroughly enjoyed their show. Bob Mackie is a delightful man. Antonella asked how tall he was and he said he used to be just about 6 feet tall but he's shrunk as he's gotten older.... you know, you get compact so you can fit in the box easier... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I nearly spit my water all over the screen. I thought that was so funny and unexpected.

They seem to really enjoy each other, which is so nice to watch.

I even splurged on his Fleece Coat in Dark Gray.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Re: Bob Mackie and Antonella have been delightful~!

Atonella is a really good host with everyone. She never has an attitude or is rude. She's one of my favs.

Contributor

I agree with you.

Contributor

I totally agree! Loved the show and love Bob and Antonella together! Bought the fleece coat and the wide leg pants. Also bought one of his sweaters for my mother in law for Xmas. Also put several items on my wish list!
Respected Contributor

I also agree! No talking over one another. Just very classy and enjoyable to listen to and watch!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/20/2014 sparklestar said:

Atonella is a really good host with everyone. She never has an attitude or is rude. She's one of my favs.

Yes, I just got home from work and turned on the TV. She is on with Dennis Basso and they are delightful together as well. She looks wonderful in his wool notch collar trench too. I like Antonella a lot, one of my favorites. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Bob is a class act. Not full of himself like IM, it is about the clothes, not about him.

Honored Contributor

Oh I agree, and I love Dennis Basso, the two of them seem like they're having a great time too. It's been a great afternoon!

BTW, Dennis has lost a lot of weight, which is very difficult to do and not everyone is able to do it. He should be very proud of himself, it sure isn't easy. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm loving that Platinum Faux Fox chubby Shrug.... it's so beautiful on blonde Maria.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

That's Bob, even making personal sacrifices to save us on shipping.... LOL! It is so nice to watch an upbeat show. Bob Mackie is an incredible designer and one of QVC' s top assets. He is always humble, soft spoken, and polite to everyone. I love his designs and agree that he is a class act.
Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Mariewis said: I totally agree! Loved the show and love Bob and Antonella together! Bought the fleece coat and the wide leg pants. Also bought one of his sweaters for my mother in law for Xmas. Also put several items on my wish list!

I enjoyed the show with Antonella too. I may have to go online and look at the fleece coat. Don't need it, but it sure looked nice. I always enjoy what a gentleman Bob Mackie is. Antonella does a great job.