Super Contributor

Fashionably early this morning.

I don't often watch the show anymore, but did today. Why, oh why, do the hosts insist on wearing the items they are selling in a size that obviously doesn't fit? Better not to put the garment on and let the models do their job! Pat was wearing a leather jacket that didn't even meet over the the chest, but insisted it was her size, and Jayne then put on a small, but admitting it was too small. Does that help sell an item- I can't believe it does. In fact, if someone just happened to see them in the jackets, they would have never realized what it was supposed to look like. It was a D&CO leather jacket at almost $200! That line is zooming in price lately. I just find this show rambles on, with no real efficiency, and frankly, am surprised it's still on the air. Pat and Jayne were showing items/comments/photos from Facebook and decided it was funny to keep changing the screen!! Funny, not really! Was I just not in the mood today, or did anyone else get aggravated about their weird sense of humor???
Respected Contributor

Re: Fashionably early this morning.

From what you've described, I'm very happy to have missed it.

Contributor

I totally agree--the screen and Facebook is overkill for me. I'd rather just see the clothes.

Valued Contributor

I really enjoy Pat and Jayne very much. I agree though that the whole big TV screen thing is not working for me. I just want to see the clothes, hear what they have to say and see how they fit. Smile

Honored Contributor

I quit watching some time ago due to their antics. I want to see the clothing and get information on measurements, fabric content and if it is machine washable, etc. That show needs to go. (Pat just giggles constantly.)

Honored Contributor

I watched Pat and Jayne for a while but it seemed they wanted to talk about everything except whatever they were presenting so I just stopped watching.

Honored Contributor

Frequent Contributor

The cackling was just too much this morning. Pat is a much better host when she is without Jayne. Jayne should not do the fashion shows

Trusted Contributor

OMG, they are a train wreck. I never watch them because I just cannot take to Jayne and her attitude and cackling but I just couldn't sleep this morning and I had it on. Let me just say this, I will never watch this show again. I didn't watch the entire show but if I want to hear Jaynes cackling and all their antics, I'll turn on some cartoons the next time I can't sleep.
Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 lcmel said:

The cackling was just too much this morning. Pat is a much better host when she is without Jayne. Jayne should not do the fashion shows

I agree about Pat being better without Jayne. Jayne should not do any shows IMO. We have her to thank for hosts not giving measurements any longer, it was a waste of time for her. I guess it took time away from her talking nonsense and laughing at everything that has nothing to do with fashions. Oh yes and talking about her daughters. ??