Super Contributor

A235306 Sherpa Cuffed Sweater

Did anyone else see this sweater this a.m. With Pat & Jayne? I think it's really cute but not sure how it will hold up after washing. The red is really pretty but I don't want to look like Mrs.Claus! If anyone has it or ordered it would you please give a review? Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: A235306 Sherpa Cuffed Sweater

I don't have this sweater coat so I can't help with a review but did you notice that D & Co. also has a similar one that is new - A259188. Looks like the new one doesn't have the sherpa at the bottom of the sleeves.

Trusted Contributor

Lots of reviews on the item page. I'd probably get this if a button or snap was at the neck.
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.unsure}There is a comment in a review saying that when she washed it, it didn't wash very well and the Sherpa got all messed up.

I think it's cute but the red definitely has that Mrs. Claus look with the sleeve Sherpa.

The new one a259188 is longer, and it is marled, not solid, and I don't think it looks Mrs. Claus at all because there's no Sherpa on the sleeves.

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies! I did see the one review about the color transferring onto the faux Sherpa & also the shedding. Makes me wonder if the other reviewers have washed theirs? I will prob pass on this one.
Super Contributor

I really wanted to get one of these because the mere mention of 'sherpa' draws my attention since I'm always SO cold. I'm glad I read the reviews because I'm careful when I launder and would have laid flat to dry, but I won't pay a dime for things that I know [beforehand] don't wash well. Not taking a chance.

ima: thanks for posting the alternative item number - I will check into that Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. Button Front Sweater Coat with Sherpa Trim

Here is a comparable item, that is probably made better, from L.L. Bean.

As flattering as it is cozy – in soft cotton jersey quilted with warmth

Just right for chilly days, with a light layer of lining for cozy warmth

Soft cotton jersey is beautifully quilted and trimmed with faux sherpa fleece

Flattering longer length offers great coverage

Slightly fitted; falls at mid hip

Inviting warmth meets great style. The soft cotton jersey is beautifully quilted and lined with a layer of polyester fill for lightweight warmth. It's exceptionally cozy with matching faux-sherpa trim (Gray Heather has contrast trim) and the flattering longer length looks great over your favorite tops. Front pockets.

Slightly Fitted Our most popular fit softly shapes the body; falls midhip

Here is another item you might like.

Cozy, inviting – exceptionally comfortable

The comfort of our Ultrasoft Sweats meets the cozy warmth of plush sherpa fleece

Made of ultrasoft French terry with sherpa-trimmed body, cuffs and hood; soft cotton jersey lines the sleeves and pockets

Slightly fitted; falls at hip

We've combined the comfort of our Ultrasoft Sweats with plush sherpa for a cozy, inviting layer. Made of sueded french terry that's wonderfully soft in cotton with spandex. Plush polyester fleece lines the body, cuffs and hood; sleeves and pockets are lined with soft cotton jersey. Adjustable drawstring at hood. Side pockets. Velvet zipper pulls and inside locker loop. Imported. Machine wash and dry.

Slightly Fitted Our most popular fit softly shapes the body; falls at hip.