Esteemed Contributor

question about returning shoes

Has anyone ever returned Earth Origins Shoes? Can we return them the same way we return all Q packages? Or do they have to go back to the vendor or something different?

Once a long time ago, I bought shoes and my post office said they couldn't use the return label and I had to call the Q for another label to go to the vendor.

I have not received the shoes yet ,they have been shipping around somewhere since early Oct with no tracking available. I'm uneasy about the fit now and they longer they take to ship the more anxiety I'm getting over them fitting......lol I have bad feet.I guess I should not have ordered them

{#emotions_dlg.sad} Maybe they will fit,I just don't know .I'm worrying in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: question about returning shoes

You can return them with Q's return label. I've had some where the barcode was not scannable and I had to print out a new one. Maybe that's what happened when you took your package to your post office?
Trusted Contributor

I can't imagine why you'd have any trouble returning the shoes. Very strange about what happened to you at the post office -- was it a UPS return label, maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

I hope so, I am prone to anxiety and this is stupidly worryring me. They may even fit perfectly.....lol

I wonder why there is no tracking available.

Thanks to both of you for the reply.

Super Contributor

I returned a pair of Earth Origins just a few weeks ago and I used the reurn label with no problem. I couldn't track my return either, but I got notification from QVC that they received the item.

Super Contributor

If they are coming post office, a lot of times there's no tracking info until it's at your local post office. If you haven't already, for either USPS or UPS you can copy the tracking number, go to their website and track it from there. UPS tracking numbers have a 1Z. Sometimes there's more information there than on the QVC site.

I have difficult feet as well and have returned a few pairs of shoes and boots just like any other item from QVC, no difference.

Esteemed Contributor

Smile Thank you all so much, you have helped me so much

edited to say:

They came today. They are a little big but comfortable, as long as my feet don't shrink up in the cold...lol I can wear a heavy sock with them, so all my worry was for naught.....lol...........as usual.

Thank you all again