Honored Contributor

The Scandal Collection, new items for Gladiators!

Received an email notification...New items recently added to The Limited Scandal collection! And you can now purchase the Scandal collection at 15 percent off thru Nov 4th with a coupon code.

Belted Peplum Jacket

Belted Peplum Jacket

Check Trench Coat

Check Trench Coat

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: The Scandal Collection, new items for Gladiators!

I was just on their site last night looking at the collection-very pretty and pricey and a lot of it has sold out online already. I loved the Pink Wrap Coat!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

I was just on their site last night looking at the collection-very pretty and pricey and a lot of it has sold out online already. I loved the Pink Wrap Coat!!!!!!!!

Yes, ITA pretty, but pricey. I think that has tamed some of the sales volume. So now we can use a 15 off coupon. I'm looking for a deeper discount Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Good Sunday Ladies! Thx for the headzup Chi-town girl! Nothing in my size...but I rec'd the gloves as a B-day gift. Loving the return of the peplum construct!

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 Cresm8r1908 said:

Good Sunday Ladies! Thx for the headzup Chi-town girl! Nothing in my size...but I rec'd the gloves as a B-day gift. Loving the return of the peplum construct!

Love the opera length gloves. Did they sell out? I have a pair in lipstick red and black, but blush pink would be fab!

Contributor

On 10/19/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Love the opera length gloves. Did they sell out? I have a pair in lipstick red and black, but blush pink would be fab!

The blue-ish pink is what I received. They are a nice addition to my collection. I've not checked back until you waved the couponflag lol...

I already have black and black patent and red from the Tina Knowles collection when she was on briefly w/ H S N.

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 Chi-town girl said:

The blue-ish pink is what I received. They are a nice addition to my collection. I've not checked back until you waved the couponflag lol...

I already have black and black patent and red from the Tina Knowles collection when she was on briefly w/ H S N.

I want the pink gloves!!! Believe they also offered a soft/light gray option too. The opera length is nice with any coat, but esp chic with bracelet cut sleeves, capes & ponchos.

Contributor

As the great Andre Leon Talley has said...""It really IS allll about the gloves honey...""

Honored Contributor

As the great Andre Leon Talley has said...""It really IS allll about the gloves honey...""

LOL & they coordinate so well with my blush pink Roma2 handbag. Fabulous!