Respected Contributor
There are beautiful taffeta Madeline type collar blouses, ordered 2, and a faux leather trim cardigan. Her HSN show is for Monday? I bet these tops will be gone after they air. Just heads up!
Contributor

Re: New Marla Wynn on line now

Thx for the headzup!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful! Shar-you have great taste & I suspect a wonderful wardrobe ;-) I'm watching Dimitri and doing some beauty treatments. The new neck cream looks amazing!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I just bought 2 additional pairs of pants and a jacket. I really like her stuff. I like the pants material and fit. Will have to check out the new stuff.

Valued Contributor

Thanks a lot MS....You cost me a whole bunch of money today. I bought quite a few of Marla's items last year and hadn't been over to look see (even though I had gotten alerts). I saw your post here and thought I'll go over and see what she brought this year. I shouldn't have gone there. She mentions this is her favorite collection so far and I agree. I love her stuff. I don't like to restrict my choices to one designer and I really like her upscale, uncomplicated clothing and I think her fabrics are excellent. Also like her color selections. I have not needed to clean any items yet. Have you washed any items yet? Were you pleased? Wish I could have gotten the goldenrod knit "jacket". Hopefully there will be another chance. Anyway I have my Christmas presents early thanks to you.Smile

Respected Contributor

LOL! Happy Lady!! Yeah, well join the club of POOR and BROKE! I bought a lot from her last visit, so buying these two tops really killed my checking account. I guess it's ok, my BDay is the 27 th so.Smiley Happy. Oh yes, I've washed my Marla pieces, no problems. The knits I have to dry flat, love the knit pants and tops from last winter. The only pieces I worry about are the jersey butterfly tees. My white one is pilling.....the crepe fabric hopefully makes a return in Fall 2015, I will buy everything! I have two crepe butterfly tees....fabulous! I check EBay daily for more. Glad I could ..um....help you spend money, lol