Esteemed Contributor

Sporto suede slippers on HSN

I had to get these! Item #365 801. They're $19.95 on 2 flex pays! They come in many colors. Great gift too. Just wanted to share.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Sporto suede slippers on HSN

I ordered a pair for myself too. Got them in the pink.

They look so comfy and if they are anything like their boots, they're a winner!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/18/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

I got the pink too! I wanted something warm and soft and I think these will be perfect for taking out my dog! I have a pair of Sporto clogs and I think they're great! Have you been watching Host Pick??

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 graceandmercy said:

I got the pink too! I wanted something warm and soft and I think these will be perfect for taking out my dog! I have a pair of Sporto clogs and I think they're great! Have you been watching Host Pick??

Yup, like the sole as I too have to go out with my dogs and occasionally have to chase my young cat who is always devising new ways to sneak out the back door!

I've watched the host picks off and on. I've never been much for sitting and watching shopping channels, I'd be BROKE! I usually look at the program guide to see what products are going to be in the various shows and then if I see enough items that are something I would really be interested in I'll watch.

I have a pair of Sporto boots that are 8 years old and still going strong! I wear them when I'm snow blowing or walking the dogs so I don't mess up my newer boots that I wear the rest of the time. I bought a pair of the new suede ankle boots and they're beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Yup, like the sole as I too have to go out with my dogs and occasionally have to chase my young cat who is always devising new ways to sneak out the back door!

I've watched the host picks off and on. I've never been much for sitting and watching shopping channels, I'd be BROKE! I usually look at the program guide to see what products are going to be in the various shows and then if I see enough items that are something I would really be interested in I'll watch.

I have a pair of Sporto boots that are 8 years old and still going strong! I wear them when I'm snow blowing or walking the dogs so I don't mess up my newer boots that I wear the rest of the time. I bought a pair of the new suede ankle boots and they're beautiful.

I have Uggs and Bearpaws and I will make sure and spray all of them with water repellant! Last year we had alot of snow and salt..ugh! I got cleaned them too and learned my lesson!

Btw, my clogs are several years old too, still look great as well!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I have Uggs and Bearpaws and I will make sure and spray all of them with water repellant! Last year we had alot of snow and salt..ugh! I cleaned them and learned my lesson! What a mess!

Btw, my clogs are several years old, still look great as well!

-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know how these are sized, example: small=?, med=? and lg=?, thanks

Respected Contributor

On 10/18/2014 1208 said:

Does anyone know how these are sized, example: small=?, med=? and lg=?, thanks

S ( 6-7), M( 8-9), L ( 10 -11)

Honored Contributor

I wonder if these run small? I'm an 8, but sometimes I take a large in slippers like these. I think they are adorable, and the price is awesome. I like the pink and the black. Has anyone received?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I love Sporto, I got myself Pink and Black and my Sister-in-Law for Christmas. I think the Pink will eventually get dirty but they are so cute.