Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

I will miss the second half to do something more unpredictable, see Gone Girl.

I don't see anything exciting, so perhaps I'll preview the FFANY shoes.

What's new on your end?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 10/18

Good morning all, haven't checked the preview yet, am beginning to lose interest since there is so seldom anything shown that I really like.

Enjoy the movie lola, I haven't seen it yet. It was filmed here in Missouri I have heard.

I will not be around for the whole show either, just have a lot I want to get done today, so will need to push off earlier than usual.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I did order the Linea poncho and mosaic printed top yesterday. For some reason that poncho really appeals to me and I am not normally a poncho wear-er. I am sure I won't have it in time for my trip next week though.

Honored Contributor

Morning, Snickster!

What color poncho did you get? If I were you, I would have done Bill to Ship to, so it would have arrived for your trip.

How is DH doing?

Honored Contributor

Hi!

I will be here because DH is baby sitting out of town! First calamity, I woke up to find that he forgot his cell phone charger! Thank goodness they had an extra for him to use.

That poncho is very appealing to me too, snickster!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

lola... hi! no proctoring this weekend for you? How would one use bill to ship to for a trip?

snickster... love that print top. What color on that one did you order?

Honored Contributor

I got the olive, vacillated between that and the stone, but went for olive in the end. Clay in the top. Never even thought about bill to/ship to, but that would have been a good idea. I think the poncho would be perfect for running around D.C.

Hubby is really dragging right now, today is day 20 without a day off, he is off tomorrow. Otherwise, I guess he is ok, for now. Thanks for asking.

Honored Contributor

Day 20 with no day off would be tough.

Honored Contributor

LTT; I could have the items shipped to my daughters address, but the bill would come to me. That is how bill to/ship to works. I have used it for gifts in the past, but just didn't think of it for my own personal use.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I am hoping that exhaustion doesn't cause some weird health issue. He is known for weird things happening.