Respected Contributor

FFANY- Interesting pricing...

I bought mine for $24 on Amazon this summer! Thee FFANY price is $39-Franco Sarto Venezia Leather Open-Toe Flats - S7694

Marc Fisher Jodi Cap-toe Leather Ballet FlatsAlso own these- Paid less than $30-

Trusted Contributor

Re: FFANY- Interesting pricing...

I think that the shoes are older styles so you probably can get better prices elsewhere. QVC is selling them for 1/2 the MSRP which probably isn't a great deal but it is for a good cause.

Esteemed Contributor

We really should quibble about the prices for the Shoes on Sale event. The point is not that you won't be able to find the shoes reduced to a lower price elsewhere, but rather that the shoes are marked 50% off their regular MSRP, with proceeds going to a most worthy cause.

Super Contributor

This is not specifically directed to the OP, But because these are for research, I guess I don't see the gripe personally about pricing as I think we all know the pricing may not reflect all retail prices. It's for cancer for goodness sakes
Honored Contributor

I bought Easy Spirit Gessica Ballet Flats Pewter, for 39.50 when the shoes first went up on the web site and the same shoe is being sold for $79.00 on HNS

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Wild Diva Choice of Camouflage Wedge SneakersOH, MY.....HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

Almost all the shoes offered were leftovers from previous seasons. Obviously a reason they didn't sell when they were first offered by the vendors...ugly and disappointing selection to say the least!

Valued Contributor

On 10/16/2014 Luvmycats said:

Wild Diva Choice of Camouflage Wedge SneakersOH, MY.....HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

I'll remember that while I'm wearing mine. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I got the Nine West Galaxy shoes for half of what Macy's is charging and Macy's has them marked as "new." ($54.50 vs $109.)

Super Contributor

Ballyk and Frannie, enjoy. There was a good variety of styles to pick from. I went for ballet flats this year.