Respected Contributor

I noticed that there have not been many shows if at all in the past few months...is something up with that line? I do not buy it very often but I do enjoy watching Angel and have not seem her in "prime time" in a while. Just wondering. There seem to be changes happening not that I think they would ever discontinue the line.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Quacker Factory?

There were at least 2 QF shows on Oct 9th. Angel has appeared frequently on AM Style and the morning shows as well.

Esteemed Contributor

They also had a huge Halloween show with an audience. Couple weeks ago.
Honored Contributor

They are busy at the north pole getting prepared for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe I was dreaming, but I believe I saw a Quacker show on air last week in the pre dawn hours.

Respected Contributor

No Trix that is where I saw the show on the schedule. I have not seen Angel on prime time, like I said, for a long while. Just wondering what is going on. New CEO...new ideas???

Honored Contributor

They had a Halloween show a couple weeks ago with a live audience. I think it was a Sunday. I haven't seen a change in their scheduling. They don't have the same amount of airtime that Susan graver has.
Super Contributor

Not sure which day, but she was on AM style fairly recently (with several items.)

Respected Contributor

They used to be on quite a lot especially in the Fall Season. I guess the golden children are Susan Graver and Lori Goldstein.

Contributor

I saw a long & fun QF Halloween show recently--Angel is so sweet.