Honored Contributor

O/T Other changes with the new season. When was the last time you....

When was the last time you had a different hair style? You got someone to cut and restyle your hair, or got a new color, or got a new stylist?

It's said most of us hover around the same basic style with minor changes. I put some major layers in my shoulder length hair. Kept my bangs. Added a product to make it "piecey".

You?

Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T Other changes with the new season. When was the last time you....

Got a new stylist about 3 months ago when the person who did my hair for 15 years decided to stay home w/child & new baby. I asked a co-worker whose hair I love who did hers & picked her stylist. Great decision. I previously had a Jamie Lee Curtis-like hair cut (including her hair color). Am now growing it out a bit. Have not had a professional hair cut since August (am trimming up the bangs & sides myself for now). I really like it grown out a bit. Have not found a picture of a current style that I'd like for myself.

Respected Contributor

Over the past 50 years I've gone from short to almost shoulder length that I often wore in a French twist ro a page boy look and finally back to short again. Been natural brunette hair color to blonde, back to natural, and finally back to blonde. One thing that hasn't changed is my sense of style in fashion. I'm quite comfortable with my looks at age 80.

Respected Contributor

Anybody at the age of 80 who takes the time and effort to do their hair, clothing and makeup..gets two thumbs up from me! Kudos

Honored Contributor

For the summer I opted for a modified pixie style that accommodated my outdoor lifestyle, in the pool, doing yard work, playing with my dog (outdoors 6-7 hours daily), now with Fall here, I have gone back to my more updated piece-y look. Like it better, but the easier version of the pixie worked well for Summer. Already plan to try something new in the Spring.

"To each their own, in all things".