Super Contributor

I caught the pm bedding show last evening 10/15/14 and at first thought how really sloppy that outfit was of Jacque ..Come to find out the guest was wearing it as well and calling it night clothing.

Honey Jacque looked dreadful and it was not flattering. I thought what man wants to see that on any woman at bedtime. I actualy thought it was a style gone wrong, and was thinking it would possibly work with some chunky jewelry and heels, not anything but heels.

The man who cares for my lawn wears that. Q should be ashamed for putting that silly thing on Jacque-DREADFUL for the bedroom, It was bordering on a lumber jack look.

Super Contributor

not

Respected Contributor

Was it today's tsv? Loungewear? Well, darling, the days of meeting the husband in a peignoir are over.

Trusted Contributor
She's wearing the TSV.
Honored Contributor

"I thought what man wants to see that on any woman at bedtime."

As a woman, I know that's certainly my only priority for all my wardrobe choice: What will a MAN think of me in this?

Super Contributor

oh i never said what to wear- it is what i could never wear. Go back and look at what IT SEEMED before i knew...pitiful, peignoir is better than that and i agree with you but any man who see's that must have grown dull himself or bored period.

No no . it cannot make sense to me as bedroom clothing. maybe somewhere in the mountains and just some jewelry honey i could never have that. I would pull out the Ungaro's first

Super Contributor

It was the TSV by Carole Hochman. Sorry you thought it so ugly. Leggings , a top and a jacket lounge/pajama set in several colors.

Super Contributor

In minus 5 degree weather and howling winds and snow drifts I doubt my SO would worry if I was bejeweled in my peignoir or not. He cares more about me turning blue than about looking like a femme fatale at a time like that.

He knows I'm secksy all the time ! But he doesn't want to roll over and grab a beautifully garbed stiff, frozen body either !! I can peel off Hochman's PJ's in a skinny minute as we keep each other warmed ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
On 10/16/2014 hopeQ1 said:

It was the TSV by Carole Hochman. Sorry you thought it so ugly. Leggings , a top and a jacket lounge/pajama set in several colors.

oh no not ugly for the lawn but on Jacque it was without knowing the most sad look.

Super Contributor

HOPE OH NO I am not thinking . my apologies . I PREFER A COLD ROOM OVER A COLD MAN...So may both of you keep warm...