Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: The LOGO Lounge TSV has hit As-Is

Thanks! I snagged 2 and am ready to snuggle by the fire this winter!

Frequent Contributor

Can anyone advise me on the sizing of this? I'm really busty so usually need a 1x but all LOGO tops that I have are either XL or L. I've read some reviews say the arms are tight. I'm just wondering if I should go with my actual size 1x or my usual LOGO size. Thanks
Esteemed Contributor

I posted about this 'as is' this on the LOGO forum yesterday.

I wear a L in LOGO most often but got an XL. A hoodie is okay looser; the bust also doesn't look real full in the video presentation. Plus with the 'tight arms' reviews I figured that allowed for a little extra room.

Respected Contributor

Why would this be an ""as is"" item when it is a new item? There are no reviews listed either....Seems very odd to me!

Respected Contributor

The item that you are about to place in your shopping cart may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC. Accordingly, the manufacturer may not honor any original warranty. However, QVC's standard return policy still applies. If for any reason you are not entirely pleased with this product, simply return the item within 30 days of receipt for full refund of the purchase price. A card will be included in your package explaining these points in greater detail.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/14/2014 Luvmycats said:

The item that you are about to place in your shopping cart may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC. Accordingly, the manufacturer may not honor any original warranty. However, QVC's standard return policy still applies. If for any reason you are not entirely pleased with this product, simply return the item within 30 days of receipt for full refund of the purchase price. A card will be included in your package explaining these points in greater detail.

The warranty statement applies to hard goods- not clothing.

You can look at the reviews of the original item #, it's posted in the 'as is' listing. With this being such a recent tsv and a brand new 'as is', there wouldn't be reviews listed with the 'as is'. With that said, though- an 'as is' of such a recent item will probably be in like new condition.