Trusted Contributor

SK DRESSED SO CONSERVATIVELY THIS EVENING

I first observed that SK was dressed so conservatively during the Isaac Mizrahi show this evening, and now, during the IT TSV presentation, she is still dressed conservatively. Any speculation on this??

Respected Contributor

Re: SK DRESSED SO CONSERVATIVELY THIS EVENING

Her kooky clothes are in the wash?
Trusted Contributor

On 10/13/2014 chessylady said: Her kooky clothes are in the wash?

LOL! Could be... and she didn't act as kooky tonight, either. Makes me think that she's attempting to be taken more seriously...

Just said she won't be back until next Monday... we shall se if her "kooky clothes" are pressed and ready to be worn.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Who cares!!
Honored Contributor

I think she's changed drastically since the summer. Nothing to do with anyone beyond her own too small circle. My heart goes out to her.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/13/2014 millieshops said:

I think she's changed drastically since the summer. Nothing to do with anyone beyond her own too small circle. My heart goes out to her.

millieshops: After reading your post, I did a bit of searching and discovered on Shawn's blog to what you may be alluding (I wasn't aware of it before now). So sorry for her.

Honored Contributor

It seems as though she's on very little these days or maybe I just don't tune in when she's on. I rarely ever see her.

Perhaps Shawn's experience this summer has matured her. Maybe she has realized it's NOT ""all about her"".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

After all of those unkind, snarky remarks, I'll tell you the real reason she had that outfit on:

She was modeling a new business suit that Isaac has designed for fall, that she particularly had fallen in love with and thought was so "business chic.

Because it has a longer length than a usual more casual blazer-type jacket was why she liked it and what updates it for 2014-2015, and later they were showing how to mix the jacket with long boots, leggings, a long skirt, etc.

Always know there is a method to her madness. You could have answered your own inquiry had you watched a bit longer.

I thought she looked lovely in it. If you are referring to a different outfit, I didn't get to see it, as someone wasn't feeling well and I had to attend to that.

HTH

Shame on those of you who constantly behave like spoiled brats her about show hosts.

Trusted Contributor

I think I have noticed a change in her apparel and for the better. She is dressing more classy & professional these days and she looks great.
Super Contributor

When Shawn first came to QVC she dressed much, much nicer. She wore suits, cute skirts with boots and blouses and she just looked so much more professional and really cute. She wore her hair longer and it was a pretty chestnut color and was just really flattering.

I am not sure what has happened to her the last several years but the change to her wardrobe and her hair hasn't been the best. She needs to go back to a longer style with that pretty lighter brown chestnut color, it was so flattering to her and showed more of her face, she has a pretty face. But the hair style she has now, the hair is always in her eyes, with those dark and light pieces, looks bad, and you can't see her face and eyes. I don't know how she stands that hair in her eyes all the time. Anyway she used to look so cute on air and dressed professionally, but edgey. She just started dressing more casually and then she just got a bit sloppy in her dress for on air.

I think it's fine to wear a bit more casual clothing on air if you're a host, but, it's still a business and if you are asking people to buy things you're selling, you should look presentable and a bit professionally dressed. Imagine if someone in retail brick/mortar sales were trying to sell you something standing there in a double layered tank top set and leggings, wouldn't you think you were in a gym and not a more professional business? All the hosts dress nicely and more professionally. Shawn has a cute little body and is very attractive but she really needs help with her clothing now (and her hair).