Frequent Contributor

Nice job david with joan rivers line

Just wanted to say David you did a very respectful job today with Joan Rivers line. She would be very proud--you struck just the right tone--respectful yet confident. I saw you occasionally bow your head slightly in response to callers reminiscing about Joan. You were perfect in what must have been a tough day.Thanks David

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nice job david with joan rivers line

I agree that he did a great job.

Honored Contributor

I agree-great job David..............it must not have been easy............

I'm glad to see Joan River's beautiful things will continue to be on the Q.

I'm not sure how that would work because she was the designer............we'll see.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

I agree, David it is brave to carry on. As hard as it is, we stand behind you. It is hard for us as well. Every time I hear her theme music my heart skips a beat.
Trusted Contributor

Both Jill and David did a wonderful job on this morning's show. It must have been very difficult.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Honored Contributor

I thought David did a solid job this morning and on the P.M. show. Working closely with Joan on her line for so many years, he learned much and showed it to best advantage today. He's self-assured and knowledgeable -- a dynamite combination.

Forgot to mention that Jill was perfection this morning for the first post-Joan inaugural show. Could not ask for more.

Super Contributor

DAVID was great--He shared great history as usual. Joan was proud.

Super Contributor

Hit all the right notes. Respectful, definitely not maudlin.

I'm sure Joan's line will continue. Liz Claiborne has been gone for many years, but the spirit of her design and sensibilities is carried on, though, I believe the brand has been licensed.

David is the best-dressed man on television and Jill has such a talent for just the right words.

Exceptionally well done presentation.

Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Anglophilly said:

Hit all the right notes. Respectful, definitely not maudlin.

I'm sure Joan's line will continue. Liz Claiborne has been gone for many years, but the spirit of her design and sensibilities is carried on, though, I believe the brand has been licensed.

David is the best-dressed man on television and Jill has such a talent for just the right words.

Exceptionally well done presentation.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

David is a class act and I'm sure Joan would be very proud of both him and Jill!! Smiley Happy))))