Super Contributor

Shark ,again for p.m. style?

again we are cutting pm style for shark, let"s all call in and complain , maybe they will actually hear us this time. Let's not forget fashionably early was cut 1 hour this morning for shark as well I cant believe there is so much sharking going on

Let"{#emotions_dlg.w00t}s discuss

Occasional Contributor

Re: Shark ,again for p.m. style?

I agree. Very disappointing. That many hour long presentations of a single product are ridiculous.
Trusted Contributor

One wonders how many vacuum/floor cleaners a person needs.

Super Contributor

This is pathetic, but what is truly insulting is why Shark themselves,much less QVC, insult us by giving that much time for each show, thinking it will take us that long to grasp to concept of a vacuum, which most of us have been using in some form or another for decades.

This is what they consider constant, high-pressure sales techniques, sort of a "brain-washing" method, until we scream "uncle" and give in and order it.

I resent this type of salesmanship. Take 10 minutes, show me where the plug and parts are, and get off air. Ill decide if I want it or not.

Honored Contributor

I can - they had sold almost 50,000 when I caught a few minutes of Rick's show!

BTW- if you call to complain, they know PMS has an audience - might as well use it to present what sells! Calling in probably does the same thing that answering your phone for a telemarketer does - just encourages the behavior you don't like. Just my thinking - no facts in this patagraph.

Respected Contributor

Seems like overkill to me also. Here we are with fall and winter coming and a great opportunity to show us some fashion for the seasons.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I think QVC devotes way too much air time for all of their today's specials. Turn them off every time.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

I found it to be a poor decision as well. How many cleaning devises does one need to see on TV?

Super Contributor

I don't think QVC has enough fashions to fill 3 hours..who

wants to see that Tasha stuff again or Amy and her Clark's

sales pitch.

Honored Contributor

They pushed that thing hard right up until 11:59 pm. I know I was surprised when I flipped over to get ready for the It Cosmetics presentation and Rick was still selling the Shark.