Trusted Contributor
The Joan Rivers show this morning had the perfect tone! I was afraid it would be maudlin, but it was upbeat and respectful. Jill was the perfect host for this show and I hope she'll be the go-to host for the JR collection. No tears, no sad faces, even a little of Joan's dance music! And David D was great, too. The video clips of the QVC hosts at the end were a bit too somber, but the rest of the show hit the right note. Great job, Jill & David!
Honored Contributor

Re: Perfect tone for JR show

I agree!!

Super Contributor

it was nice

Valued Contributor

I agree - very well done. . . . and lots of sell outs.

Super Contributor

Cryed my eyes out at the end. I hope they continue. I miss Joan.

Contributor

Drippy eyes again....The tribute was so sweet. I hope that her line of clothing and jewelry will still be well received. Purchased the cardinal pin and had it sent to my mother-in-law. She so loves cardinals...And this is one wonderful pin.

Valued Contributor

I thought the video tribute at the end also struck the right chords. Nicely done.
Trusted Contributor

I agree. I missed the first part of the show, but I thought that it was very tastefully done. Jill was the perfect host, and I'm glad that David was there. You definitely felt the love and respect that both of them had for Joan.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the entire show was wonderful. It must have been hard for David D & Jill to do their first show without Joan. IMHO.

Valued Contributor

David Dangle seems like such a nice man, very professional, but very down to earth.