Esteemed Contributor
Don't know if this was previously posted, my apologies if it was but I saw this on Saturday. They really need to upgrade their fashion selections. Years ago they had a great faux fur vendor, hope they come back.
Super Contributor

With the exception of Dennis Basso, I sort of though faux furs were falling out of fashion the last few years. Perhaps not with older woman, but more so with the under 40 crowd.

Natural fibers, fabrics, and styles more practical seem to be more in fashion, perhaps because the world is going "greener" in just about everything.

Maybe even climate changes have something to do with it as well. As always, animal lover and activists will always work to eliminate furs, and even thoughts on faux furs are changing in the young crowds that I read about and see in my part of the country.l I think Hollywood, New York and Europe keep the fur (faux and real) in the forefront, but not nearly as much as it once was. I could be wrong, it's just what I see, read and hear about the 35-50ish women these days.