Respected Contributor
Does anyone know if Chico's offers free s/h if orders are above a certain $$ ? Thank you
Honored Contributor

It's always free shipping for passport members.

I do not know that I've ever seen a free shipping code.

Trusted Contributor
To the best of my knowledge,you have to be a passport member( total purchases over $300 or is it $500? I got there a long time ago!) in order to get the free shipping. However,I am not sure if you are requesting an item from another store if your store does not have your size. That may or may not be free. Anyone else?
Honored Contributor
On 10/12/2014 2zbeach said: To the best of my knowledge,you have to be a passport member( total purchases over $300 or is it $500? I got there a long time ago!) in order to get the free shipping. However,I am not sure if you are requesting an item from another store if your store does not have your size. That may or may not be free. Anyone else?

i have gotten items shipped to me from other stores they do not charge me for shipping directly to my home, but i am a passport member. it is free to sign up, you get an extra 5% discount, a birthday $10 coupon, and free shipping. it is definitely worth joining, but you do have to spend 500 dollars before the membership kicks in.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
Yes, they ship free from the store. This is why I am surprised to be paying shipping, I usually order my size or a color from the store.
Honored Contributor
On 10/12/2014 Abrowneyegirl said: Yes, they ship free from the store. This is why I am surprised to be paying shipping, I usually order my size or a color from the store.

are you a passport member and are you signed into your account online?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein