Honored Contributor

Capes, Capelets & Ponchos...are you wearing something from your closet or purchasing a new one?

It's great to see the new offerings for Fall. Three fantastic options:

A259021

Joan Rivers Knit Capelet with Button Detail

A capelet worth clamoring over. Make a statement by covering up with this chic Joan Rivers capelet. A button-front closure gives you the opportunity to leave it open or closed while pairing it with your favorite pants. From the Joan Rivers Classics Collection(R).

Joan Rivers Knit Capelet with Button Detail

A228588

Joan Rivers Urban Chic Wool Cape

Your super power? Looking fabulous. This wool-blend cape is beautifully fashioned with a welted mandarin collar with a bow tie and a tab-and-button closure on each side. From the Joan Rivers Classics Collection(R).

A257747

Belle Grey by Lisa Rinna Zip Front Sweater Poncho

The poncho takes a decidedly edgy turn in this Belle Grey by Lisa Rinna design featuring zippers along the center and side seams. Done with a textured sweater knit, it has a lusciously cozy feel that keeps you both comfy and chic--precisely what you want a poncho to do. From Belle Grey by Lisa Rinna

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Capes, Capelets & Ponchos...are you wearing something from your closet or purchasing a new one?

I recently bought 2 capes, 1 from Slinky and 1 from Hot in Hollywood both from HSN. Looking forward to wearing them when it gets cooler, still in the 80s here in Las Vegas.

Respected Contributor

Re: Capes, Capelets & Ponchos...are you wearing something from your closet or purchasing a new one?

This sort of style does nothing for me.

Respected Contributor

Am waiting for this one from Linea -

PONCHO

Super Contributor

I own a Burberry Nova plaid poncho, and love it!

Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Seka said:

PONCHO

This is beautiful-love this color option!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Seka said:

PONCHO

Waiting, waiting, waiting. LDO is killing my budget w his clothing this fall. Just my style and fits the modetate weather in Seattle. I will get loads of wear out of this poncho. And love the color....it will brighten up my wardrobe.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

I'm also waiting for the Linea poncho in Mulberry as pictured above.

I am a HUGE fan of capes, and have a closet full of them. I have a red Irish wool walking cape; an Austrian Loden cape in the traditional loden color; and Peruvian alpaca capes in ivory, black, heather gray, and wine. Also a purple mohair cape made from a Vogue YSL pattern.

Loden cloth is very sturdy, naturally water-repellant, and very warm because of the dense weave and the alpaca/wool fiber content. It keeps me warm in the depths of winter. I love alpaca, warmth without weight. It also repels water and is cozy soft. Mohair is also warmth without weight.

Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 insomniac said:

This sort of style does nothing for me.

Me either.......I'm 4 foot something.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Seka said:

PONCHO

Me too!