Super Contributor

Marc Bouwer on ShopHQ right now.

Now I know why all of his items are on last clicks. He's gone............

Contributor

Re: Marc Bouwer on ShopHQ right now.

yeah...am watching him right now! I wonder how/why QVC lost such a great designer????

Honored Contributor

Well, now I'll never see him.

I had no idea he was on QVC much at all - I don't even know what he sells so he's not really a loss for me, and I'm actually pleased I don't know someone who has been on the Q. (QVC is my favorite TV shopping channel, but I've been trying hard not to watch along with not going into any malls. I must be getting better!)

Regular Contributor

Watching right now. Wow, what is happening at the Q?
Super Contributor

Wow, the 6pm show sold out in 25 minutes.

Regular Contributor

All of his things sold out. That's great for him. QVC has become one of my last favorite shopping channels. I live that shophq puts so many things on value pay. The Q is the worst when it comes to that. Just saying...
Regular Contributor

On 10/11/2014 RJB said: All of his things sold out. That's great for him. QVC has become one of my last favorite shopping channels. I live that shophq puts so many things on value pay. The Q is the worst when it comes to that. Just saying...

And shipping charges!

Respected Contributor

I bought his moto jacket and a dress from last nights show. Going to wear them together and separate. Love him. Excited! QVC is losing my fashion dollars big time.
Respected Contributor

I got the hi low chiffon skirt. I wanted some other items, but they were already sold out. I hope that some of the other designers follow him such as Bradley Bayou, Chloe Dao and Sarah Campbell.
Super Contributor

On 10/11/2014 Stardust2 said:
On 10/11/2014 RJB said: All of his things sold out. That's great for him. QVC has become one of my last favorite shopping channels. I live that shophq puts so many things on value pay. The Q is the worst when it comes to that. Just saying...

And shipping charges!

All fashion items today are $2.99 shipping at ShopHQ