Regular Contributor

Last night I watched Marc Bouwer on SHQ. I have never seen him so happy! On Q he never smiled. Last night he was really enjoying being there and having a good time!

Could Lisa maybe be taking a line of clothing and jewelry there too? Could Bare Minerals be going there too?

I just checked and Q has a 4 hour Q check show on. How boring! One of the reasons I like SHQ is their mature host. In their beauty shows they always have at least an older model and you know the face is bare before they apply the foundation.

So many reasons I have all but left the Q. Shipping, shipping shipping charges. Even on a minimum purchase at Nordstrom's the shipping is free as well as return shipping. I love L'occitane Shea products. One week before the L'occitane TSV on Q I purchased it for $48.00 on Nordstorms web site. The Shea body lotion was 16 oz. and in the kit on Q it was 8 oz. Free and fast shipping!

I do wish Isaac Mizrahi and Shawn had a 2 hour show. Other than that 2 hour shows are dull anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

everyone shops here and complains about it.....lol.......myself included

Yes,it has changed but it is still the biggest most watched of all the others......I wonder why ???............only time will tell

Honored Contributor

I, too, watched MB last night on ShopHQ. I NEVER watched him when he was on QVC. For some reason in the past his appearance just turned me off but last night, I really enjoyed the show. Didn't buy anything this time but the prices are good and because of fashion day they were offering a lot of incentives. I like his designs--they have structure and style, something I personally see lacking in a lot of clothes the Q offers.

Super Contributor

You raise a good point! He did seem more free-spirited and lively last night than I recall him being on the Q. Seemed like he was really having fun with Wendy.

He's back for another hour at 6 eastern.