Super Contributor

Cute polar fleece top A259176

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} If you like a little length in your fleece tops, this one is cute with a fair isle inspired print and a bit longer than most.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I am getting the black, to wear with my leggings and boots when we travel this fall. I may even wear this with jeans to a ballgame we are going to in November.

Denim & Co. Regular Printed Polar Fleece V-neck Tunic

Honored Contributor

Re: Cute polar fleece top A259176

I love fair isle patterns! Thank you! Love the longer length, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Super cute, but I seem to get so hot in fleece. Darn.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

p.s. Thanks for including the bold item number in your thread headline, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

Thanks to your post, I picked up the black, and in Petite!!! Thank you so much. I love polar fleece, especially in an unusual print like this, and it's nicely muted in the black. So great with leggings/jeggings and boots!!!

Honored Contributor

I saw this and have it in black on my wish list.
Super Contributor

You're welcome ladies, hope you like it when you get it. I hope I like mine too. I forgot they had petites! I should have mentioned that, I saw the petite also I just didn't think about it.

I hope it's comfy. I also get too warm in fleece sometimes too, but on really cold days, they are nice to have when I turn the heat down. Our power bill in the winter is insanely high so I try to keep it down as much as I can.

Super Contributor

I second the "thank you for the bold item number in the title" comment. I think I'm ordering the blue! I really like it - something different and I'm ALWAYS (ALWAYS) cold, so this is perfect for me. I'm petite, but I won't mind the extra coverage (length) in the winter months.

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

Amph,

If I may add to the fleece party, I saw these two prints at Land's End and I thought they were different and denim friendly (they also have these in your Fair Isle too). {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Thanks Lola, those are adorable! Those must be new. I ordered a fleece coat from them recently. I must have missed those printed fleece tops. Very cute and looks like they are not as short as some you see at LE or LLbean. Or even out in retail. I hate raising my arms and up comes my top showing my tummy. {#emotions_dlg.blush} A little extra length is nice to have.