Honored Contributor

Come on in and chat with us!

Liz Claiborne New York Striped Blazer with Pockets

This style is one of the Columbus Day Fashion Style offers at the Q!

Liz Claiborne Style #A253222

If Bird mama starts another discussion... I bow down to her!

lola... well she had to go and be a "proctor" today at school...

Happy Columbus Day everyone!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

VOGUE:

I don't even want to know:

Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies, I need to learn to stay away from Viewpoints, I had my head handed to me and showed the door when I was asking questions and venting about my parents care. I feel safe posting here with this very lovely non judgmental group of ladies.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Hi and good morning, OXOXOXOOO...

Yes, when venturing "out" on the boards, things can get very hurtful! Just stay here where everybody plays nicely... its more relaxing

Honored Contributor

Lovestoteatch, thanks for getting us started this morning.

OXOX, for what it's worth, it's not just that particular part of the community. We have way to many crabby patties posting on the forums. I'm sorry you are having issues with care for your parents.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone! I'm here for the next half hour, then it's off to exercise class. I've got coffee in hand already.

Honored Contributor

Sorry you got stepped on...

Honored Contributor

Good morning all. I have been up for 4 hours already, about ready for a nap, lol. It's been rainy here the last several days, that always makes me tired and draggy, too.

I want to see the Linea swing coat on this morning, but am not buying it. Interested to see what he styles with it.

oxox, I saw that thread...it did get nasty, for sure. Don't understand why people put their own spin on everything on these boards.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Christmas Tree Alert,

way too early for me

Respected Contributor

Sorry, Sarah Blakely, but Kathy Najimy already did those undergarment/arm smoother items, and a lot better than the Spanx version. I have the Najimy version, and love them. They are more like a little top with the front cut out, and they are in a rayon/spandex t-shirt style blend. I'm sure that Spanx thing is just as suffocating and uncomfortable as everything else in the line.