Contributor

I have just ordered my first skinny tees and would like advice re the right bra to wear. Maybe I just missed it, but I have never seen nor heard a discussion on that subject. Please gals, help me out.

Super Contributor
Your regular bra
Contributor

thanks okie--

Esteemed Contributor

Just your normal bra. The skinny tees are like a tank top. I recently ordered two sets and have been wearing them. I will probably get more next spring. I love them.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

Get a t-shirt bra for t-shirts! These are just smooth cup bras (no lace cups that will show through the thinner fabric of a body-hugging t-shirt). Often (not always) they have light padding to hide the headlights, if that's a concern to you.

Super Contributor

just normal bra..

Honored Contributor
On 10/10/2014 Vamp said:

Get a t-shirt bra for t-shirts! These are just smooth cup bras (no lace cups that will show through the thinner fabric of a body-hugging t-shirt). Often (not always) they have light padding to hide the headlights, if that's a concern to you.

I agree with Vamp! I have probably every color of skinny tees and love them. But a lacy bra can show through, especially on some of the lighter colors.

I agree that a smooth cup bra is the best.

Respected Contributor

I wear a one piece body stocking/briefer by Flexees under mine and smooooth!

Respected Contributor

I wear a t-shirt bra always, so that's what I wear. Of course, there's not much of that skinny tee that shows other than the bottom. I love those tops! They really stay in place.

Super Contributor

lovvvve skinny tees own every single color and always looking for the new ones they really are for every day as their own top or under things to smooth you out you will quickly become a fan