Esteemed Contributor
Have you seen the new rewards program from kohls. For every one hundred dollars you get a five dollar reward. Your rewards are sent to your,email at the beginning of each month and you have a year to use them. So kohls cash, kohls rewards, and percentage off coupons you talk about great deals.
Respected Contributor

Re: New kohls rewards program

I saw something like this advertised but didn't look much into it.....so they are offering rewards with rewards? or is one rewards program being phased out and a new one coming?

I just think, how much does this stuff really cost? Kohl's offers so many discounts yet they are a profitable company...interesting.

Trusted Contributor

$5 for every $100 isn't what I'd consider much of a reward.

Esteemed Contributor

But when you combine it with all their other deals it is. I think I read you can bank up to a certain amount. With two orders I have one five dollar reward already and am close to a second. Imagine having kohls cash plus a percentage off and rewards dollars. They are already giving such great deals as is. I got two pair of jeans and a pair of pajamas for 38 dollars the other day
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/9/2014 nantucket shore said:

I saw something like this advertised but didn't look much into it.....so they are offering rewards with rewards? or is one rewards program being phased out and a new one coming?

I just think, how much does this stuff really cost? Kohl's offers so many discounts yet they are a profitable company...interesting.

I thought it sounded like they,were phasing out the kohls cash but today they have it advertised on their website. Sounds like double rewards.
Esteemed Contributor

I am not a Kohl's shopper. I think I will take a look.

Honored Contributor

it isnt available in our area yet....i tried signing up a few weeks ago and it would not let me. i was in kohls today and did get kohls cash and 20% off for using my kohls card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Kohl's is making a HUGE profit off of their shoppers and make you think that you are getting a deal. Their clothes and shoes are cheaply made (junky)and overpriced. The kitchen items; bake ware, Keurig's, plates, etc., are expensive. When you use a 30% coupon, it actually brings the cost down to what it should be-There are no deals. I went in once to look for pans. Found them elsewhere for a lot less. I have no issue spending $100 on a top, but wouldn't spend $40 on one from Kohl's.

Valued Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Luvmycats said:

Kohl's is making a HUGE profit off of their shoppers and make you think that you are getting a deal. Their clothes and shoes are cheaply made (junky)and overpriced. The kitchen items; bake ware, Keurig's, plates, etc., are expensive. When you use a 30% coupon, it actually brings the cost down to what it should be-There are no deals. I went in once to look for pans. Found them elsewhere for a lot less. I have no issue spending $100 on a top, but wouldn't spend $40 on one from Kohl's.

Ditto

Super Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Luvmycats said:

I disagree with the post on Khols Quality.I have had nothing but great and well made items.

I love the quality. The deals are even better. Coustomer service is the best.