Honored Contributor

New GILI Crossbody Micro Bag!!!

I am so LOVING the new GILI Micro Bag!!!!! http://qvc.co/GILI_Microbag. Perfectly gift boxed, $74.98 and 2 EZpays, it is the perfect gift. It is also the perfect Crossbody to hold your phone and essentials on the go. Lots of chic in a small package

Photo: I am so LOVING the new GILI Micro Bag!!!!! http://qvc.co/GILI_Microbag. Perfectly gift boxed, $74.98 and 2 EZpays, it is the perfect gift. It is also the perfect Crossbody to hold your phone and essentials on the go. Lots of chic in a small package!!! :)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New GILI Crossbody Micro Bag!!!

Already posted, but cute!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

This is scheduled for Lisa's Friday night show, but some colors may sell out or be limited, given the nice price point and 2 EZPays!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/8/2014 Chi-town girl said:

This is scheduled for Lisa's Friday night show, but some colors may sell out or be limited, given the nice price point and 2 EZPays!

Dunno...lot's of complaints about both the price and the fact that it's not big enough to accommodate a large Galaxy or the new iPhone 6 (and no way to fit the 6 Plus).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

On 10/8/2014 gardensla said:

Dunno...lot's of complaints about both the price and the fact that it's not big enough to accommodate a large Galaxy or the new iPhone 6 (and no way to fit the 6 Plus).

Agree - though its a super cute bag, it looks TINY, especially for the price.....

Honored Contributor

On 10/8/2014 Sue in Houston said:

Agree - though its a super cute bag, it looks TINY, especially for the price.....

Hi Sue-I use a Coach wristlet as a wallet and as my only "handbag" for quick shopping trips. It's fabric, smaller and with less features- cost over 50. I like the fact the GILI micro bag unzips for easier access and it will wear better than the Coach fabric. This will work well for my purpose!

Esteemed Contributor

I actually don't find this overpriced but the size does concern me. I think I'll order pink and give it a whirl!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I actually don't find this overpriced but the size does concern me. I think I'll order pink and give it a whirl!

Let us know Gard how it fits your phone. I don't think it's overpriced, and it would be darling to use as a wallet or to run into the store without a "big" purse.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

What would you even use this purse for-It would fit a cell and a lip gloss!

Super Contributor

A wallet on a string.