Honored Contributor

I am so sick of being insulted!

As a Petite woman 5ft.3, I am so sick of hearing how great the clothes look on the very tall models and how Jane and Pat wish they were taller. The average woman who is supposed to be 5ft 4 and a size large is a joke. 5ft. 4 is petite, 5ft 6 or 7 is more like average. Please , the powers that be, let the hosts who are comfortable with their size and not so shallow do more fashion presentations. I will not buy another fashion item from a host who insults me.

Super Contributor

Re: I am so sick of being insulted!

On 10/6/2014 baker said:

As a Petite woman 5ft.3, I am so sick of hearing how great the clothes look on the very tall models and how Jane and Pat wish they were taller. The average woman who is supposed to be 5ft 4 and a size large is a joke. 5ft. 4 is petite, 5ft 6 or 7 is more like average. Please , the powers that be, let the hosts who are comfortable with their size and not so shallow do more fashion presentations. I will not buy another fashion item from a host who insults me.

I'm 5'2" and I don't wish I were taller. I'm not sure I follow what you mean by hosts insulting you though. What do you mean?

Honored Contributor

Come on....haven't we short women wanted to be taller at some point? I'm 5' and would love to be 6-8 inches taller. We are what we are. Be happy and don't look for reasons to take offense where none is intended.

Honored Contributor

When the hosts gush over the models and almost apologize for being short and are selling me a petite person fashion, that insults me.

Valued Contributor

Now a days it takes so little to be insulted.

Super Contributor

... reminds me of Randy Newman's 1977 song ""Short People.""

Super Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Kathleen said:

... reminds me of Randy Newman's 1977 song "Short People." {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Valued Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Kathleen said:

... reminds me of Randy Newman's 1977 song "Short People." {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

That song always made me laugh. (Yes, I am short too, lol.)
Honored Contributor

I should know better than to voice an opinion on these forums, people agree on so little even when they have so much in common.

Honored Contributor

If you take what sales people on TV say that personally, well, it is time to get a relationship with "someone" other than your TV. Seriously.