Super Contributor

Wooohhhhhh..............?????

Regarding my question regarding Legacy skirted leggings......W H A T is Leah wearing right now during Graver show????? Looks like cuffed leggings with skirt......and looks strangely awful "to my eye." ????????????

Respected Contributor

Re: Wooohhhhhh..............?????

Super Contributor

i do not know, but the line looks way better than the previous line

Super Contributor

On 10/6/2014 metrogal said:

Regarding my question regarding Legacy skirted leggings......W H A T is Leah wearing right now during Graver show????? Looks like cuffed leggings with skirt......and looks strangely awful "to my eye." ????????????

Sorry ladies............she just said she is wearing skinny jeans. Guess what might be looking like a skirt to my eye is a long tunic. But, those skinny jeans sure look like cuffed tights or leggings.

Respected Contributor

I think she is wearing the LOGO TSV in black, obviously with some kind of Susan Graver item over top of it.

Valued Contributor

Leah is wearing jeans with a black tunic- no leggings.

Super Contributor

well that is the problem.Never mix these 2 designers

Super Contributor

i CANT GET PAST THE CONSTANT 60""S HAIR SOMEONE HELP HER PLEASE THE LOGO SHOW WITH LEAH WAS SO SLOW AND DR YCOMPARED TO RACHEL

Super Contributor

On 10/6/2014 NJ4Jays said:

i CANT GET PAST THE CONSTANT 60""S HAIR SOMEONE HELP HER PLEASE THE LOGO SHOW WITH LEAH WAS SO SLOW AND DR YCOMPARED TO RACHEL

You do have an issue with Leah. Why? Do you know her? Did she do something to you or offend you? What's up?

You are acting like a high school bully. Please stop.

Respected Contributor

On 10/6/2014 bbluvr said:
On 10/6/2014 NJ4Jays said:

i CANT GET PAST THE CONSTANT 60"S HAIR SOMEONE HELP HER PLEASE THE LOGO SHOW WITH LEAH WAS SO SLOW AND DR YCOMPARED TO RACHEL

You do have an issue with Leah. Why? Do you know her? Did she do something to you or offend you? What's up?

You are acting like a high school bully. Please stop.

That's NJ4's standard style of posting here, but beware, you'll probably be told now that you've hurt her feelings and are calling her names. It's comical is a sad sort of way.