Super Contributor

Enough already with Lori Goldstein.....................

12 - 2...............3-4..................6-7..........HSN here I come.

Respected Contributor

Re: Enough already with Lori Goldstein.....................

I asked earlier why the schedule changed and QF got dumped. Extra LOGO show?

Super Contributor

On 10/6/2014 metrogal said:

12 - 2...............3-4..................6-7..........HSN here I come.

And why NO ISAAC til 10pm?????????????

Super Contributor

yes This show is too much and so drab. Q has got to really think about adding more -FOR MORE- I cannot see anyone watching this lady for long periods.

Valued Contributor

I have 2 logo tops, same style, which I like. Not love, but like. Now about those ugly layers that she pushes. When they show a model with the bottom layer that has a rounded hem....it looks like she left her pajama top on hanging out the bottom. The layers is totally silly looking. If you layer two tops of hers, you'll have probably $100 in the 2 tops, plus shipping. I can get a better looking top for that price.

I know she has a following, but I don't get it. I've seen women in my area with the layers, and they looked unkept and goofy. I walk by and chuckle. That is not style, that is getting talked into, by Lori and Hosts, buying clothes that make you look sloppy. The 2 tops I have are the only top style I would buy, and it is an older style.

Lori talks like you can wear the layers at events, etc....she is nuts on that idea! Every time I see the layers and she's pushing it, I start thinking that women are doing the style when getting on planes, they wear their whole wardrobe so they don't have to check luggage.

Honored Contributor

As I just said on another post, I was so looking forward to Fashion Day on QVC…..not realizing that it was going to be LG day! Bummer! Not my style either. Just ordered the TS from HSN.

Super Contributor

Oh my, 3 threads going on about Lori Goldstein. When are all of you going to let this go?

Valued Contributor

I agree. Wearing a piece of her clothing separately is ok, but all the layering is crazy! They throw colors together that don't even complement each other. This all reminds me of an episode of I Love Lucy when the Ricardos and Mertzs are in Paris. Lucy wants a very expensive designer dress that is totally crazy looking. Ricky has dresses made out of burlap sacks and hats made out of feed bags and has a designer label sewn in. Lucy and Ethel come walking down the street to meet their husbands for lunch and they are so proud of their new "designer" dresses. Then Ricky springs on them the news that they are really just sacks and feed bags and the girls are totally embarrassed. However, within days, a designer copies the same dresses and all the Paris models are seen on the streets wearing burlap dresses and feed bag hats! The whole Lori Goldstein thing reminds me of this particular episode.

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Jackielee said:

Oh my, 3 threads going on about Lori Goldstein. When are all of you going to let this go?

Probably about the same time you do.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

I LOVE LUCY--Yes i remember that episode...and still those LUCY ETHEL duplicates look better that this...IT IS SCARY