Trusted Contributor

LOVE the sweater coat that is HSN's TS

Really nice looking sweater coat! I got it in the gray and the red. Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE the sweater coat that is HSN's TS

It's very pretty. I'm still thinking about whether I'll get it and what color.

I'm not sure about the fiber content, it's all acrylic, which I generally don't like. BUT I do know that Antthony does quality clothing so maybe it's not like acrylics that I don't like.

Regular Contributor

On 9/30/2014 NiteStar said:

WOW, great minds think alike, I also got those 2 colors.. I also bought the gold & have the green on waitlist..

I have been buying Antthony for a long time and as for style, color, timeless appeal and the fit, you cant go wrong at all..

Not to mention what a kind soul he is..

Trusted Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Coffee Gal said:
On 9/30/2014 NiteStar said:

WOW, great minds think alike, I also got those 2 colors.. I also bought the gold & have the green on waitlist..

I have been buying Antthony for a long time and as for style, color, timeless appeal and the fit, you cant go wrong at all..

Not to mention what a kind soul he is..

I wanted the green too and I was willing to get a small or medium to get it. But it was sold out in both sizes in green. It's says wait list for the green in medium, but then when you try to add it to your cart, it says sold out. This will be my first piece of Anthony's clothing, so I was really unsure what size to wear. My bust is 35-36C, and so I didn't really know what size, but I went with the medium. I hope it isn't going to be too big. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Respected Contributor

I picked up the gray at 12:01 am....wasn't gonna risk not getting it!

LOVE the sweater. He is such a sweet and talented man! Hard to believe he's been at HSN for 20 years!!! He must have started when he was 10 Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think this is very pretty. In my neck of the woods, this would not be suitable for a "coat" and I'm not really sure why they are calling it that. I haven't seen much of a presentation but this looks thin. This looks more like a long sweater I would wear as part of my outfit, not something I'd wear as an outerwear piece.

But I have a large rump and sometimes these long sweater jackets tend to form over that area and it looks terrible from behind. I wish I had the figure to wear this.

I remember when he started at HSN. He was Anthony Mark Hankins. He changed the spelling of his first name and what a transformation he made physically. I remember when his items were sold in Sears.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know how his sizing runs. If his stuff runs big, I want to be able to cancel my order and order the small before it's sold out! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I usually wear a small in stuff (chest size between 35 and 36C), unless it runs small. I won't be wearing it as a coat....but will wear it in my office to keep warm! LOL

Honored Contributor

I wear a lot of black and think I'm going to get the blue one.

Maybe the gray, too.

I agree about Antthony. He's so sweet. And he ALWAYS looks so dapper when he's on air!

Respected Contributor

NiteStar - I've never bought his sweaters before. I have bought, and LOVE, his shark-bite tops and they are true to size for me.

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

It's very pretty. I'm still thinking about whether I'll get it and what color.

I'm not sure about the fiber content, it's all acrylic, which I generally don't like. BUT I do know that Antthony does quality clothing so maybe it's not like acrylics that I don't like.

I bought last year's version and it pilled.

I love Antthony and his enthusiasm and sincerity but find the quality of his clothes less than great.